PDA

View Full Version : Stats don't show up on Laptop

JTbird40
01-26-2010, 06:58 PM
Hi,

I have purchased and been running HM on my PC fine, however cannot get my laptop working. Have deleted Postsql and reinstalled everything including beta update, tried with default and new configs. I can connect to Postsql, and the table manger detects the tables (with config) but now stats show up on tables. Any ideas please.

fozzy71
01-27-2010, 12:19 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories are in English.

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

lsl
01-27-2010, 01:46 AM
I had a the same problem where stats wouldnt show up on some of my tables yet the table manager detected them.
In the end I just created a new database and reimported my hand histories and everything was working again.

Just a thought:)

JTbird40
01-28-2010, 02:59 PM
Thx for advise, however I have tried uninstalling postgre installing 8.3 with hm, no luck then uninstall and trried 8.4 with beta updates after install..no luck. I am on an XP machine with full admin rights. The other odd thing is the HMImport seems to crash if I try more than 1 file at a time uploading. I've attached the details of this. Is there any .net updates I would need? I am in a reinstall loop at this point.

JTbird40
01-28-2010, 06:21 PM
ok so anyone else having this problem heres how i fixed it. I had thought turning firewall off (start menu > cmd >run > firewall.cpl). would do the trick and disabling my mcafee antivirus while installing. Although the install goes through I think some dll arn't being registered. So I went to run> services.msc and stopped then disabled any 3rd party firewall app. including mcfee and windows firewall. then reinstalled and good to go!

JTbird40
02-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Well it is back to not working consistantly again, even after working fine for week. get this error below and stats dont show up, guess i'll reinstall for 5th time....

JTbird40
02-02-2010, 02:59 PM

JTbird40
02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
in case anyone cares, I've narrowed it down to certain history files causes HMimport to crash, no matter how I try to import(even 1 at time). Files could be corrupt, who knows.

_Loki_
02-02-2010, 03:53 PM
That's interesting - which client HH's do you think cause this ?

netsrak
02-03-2010, 04:48 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files causing this with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net