PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to choose between Stars and Ladbrokes? (HM1)

daiquiri
06-09-2012, 05:28 PM
I had no hud on Ladbrokes since their update so I installed the "memorial day" update. It broke my Stars Hud. So I updated to the latest version, no Hud on Ladbrokes again.. Now what?

daiquiri
06-09-2012, 05:31 PM
sorry I meant to post it in the HEM1 section, please move it there

Patvs
06-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Update: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10b_08Jun2012d.exe

daiquiri
06-10-2012, 04:24 PM
only ladbrokes works with this one, pokerstars hud is broken..

daiquiri
06-10-2012, 05:36 PM
great now I downgraded to a previous version, it broke my replayer which now looks like this whenever I try to open any hand
at least pokerstars is working with this downgrade, Ladbrokes doesn't... could you please fix this so I can play on both Stars and Ladbrokes AND use my replayer..?

daiquiri
06-10-2012, 05:46 PM
it also created some import error, now the whole think is f****d up completely and i cant even purge the hands for today for some reason. FUBAR.
I'm on massive HEM tilt why doesn't it even let me to purge and reimport today's hands,showing some totally random hands for the day and about 1/20 hands of what I actually played. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

I ended up deleting the hands in the hand view but still can't reimport them in any way, hem says it didn't find any new hands even though I have put them in a specific folder..

And I still can't get it to work with Ladbrokes+Stars
this is just getting worse by the minute.

udbrky
06-10-2012, 08:47 PM
This looks like your replayer is messed up.

Were all the hands imported originally? Why were you purging them?

Please create a new database in options - database manager.

Close HM

Delete the c:\programfiles\rvgsoftware\holdemmanager\replayer skin folder.

Reinstall HM1 and update.

daiquiri
06-11-2012, 04:11 AM
I purged them because as I said only about one-twentieth of the hands I played were imported, the rest were not, so I tried to purge/reimport today's hands
please don't tell me I have to create a new db, I have like 2 million hands in it, it would take days

netsrak
06-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Our updates should not break the Stars Hud, please check the stars handhistory settings as they may be changed by the latest Stars updates.
Please reboot your computer and install our official 1.12.10b update http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe as first thing after the reboot.
The huds should work on both sites.
For the missing hands: please move the handhistory files to a different folder and import them again via import file/folder.

daiquiri
06-11-2012, 10:41 AM
I have done this but my pokerstars hud is still broken (not populated with data)
ladbrokes hud is working

Patvs
06-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport your hands.

daiquiri
06-12-2012, 08:39 AM
you can't be serious making me reimport millions of hands because of a hud bug?? HEM support used to be great.. Now it feels like I'm corresponding with full tilt.

Patvs
06-13-2012, 01:01 AM
Try it just as a test.
New Database
Play at a table to see if the PokerStars stats populate.

If they do. There is a corruption in your old database. (and you'll have to reimport ALL your hands into the new database)
If they still don't, contact support@holdemmanager.com to schedule for a teamviewer session.

daiquiri
06-15-2012, 07:59 PM
reinstalled HEM today, and then everything was working fine when I tested it, working/populated huds both on stars and ladbrokes. then later in the day, without changing anything at all I fired up some tables again, now it's the same, not working. at least I know it's not the db because the data was there the first time. but now it's giving me import errors when im auto importing on stars. not only does the hud not work, the hands dont show up in HEM either.
it says files imported: 1. import errors: 1. every time a new HH is created. should I send you some log file or something?

Patvs
06-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Which PostgreSQL version are you using? 8.4.x?
It looks like a hand keeps corrupting the database: a hand that should have been imported resulting in an 'import error', but isn't.

daiquiri
06-15-2012, 10:28 PM
Which PostgreSQL version are you using? 8.4.x?
It looks like a hand keeps corrupting the database: a hand that should have been imported resulting in an 'import error', but isn't.

8.4.x yes
so what do I do now? do I send you some log about the import errors? do I need to find the broken HH? what do you suggest? please don't start with the reimport the entire db thing again

Patvs
06-15-2012, 10:45 PM
If a database corruption is happening, the scenario is:
you import hands---> when you play everything works great
you imported a 'corrupted' hand--> suddenly ALL other hands are resulting in import errors.

The issue is this corrupted hand isn't detected as an import error.
It's being imported... then triggers a database corruption... often when the end-time/end-date is missing.
It's a very rare issue. In fact there's a 0% chance it's caused by a PokerStars handhistory.

The solution is to create a new database--> import some hands (for example only last month), then import 1 handhistory you played today. If that file imports, the database is still fine. If it results in an import error, the "month" you imported contains the corrupted hand. Do this for all months (month by month).

When hands start importing as errors.
Create a new database, reimport all hands, EXCEPT that last month.
It's likely a Ladbrokes hand causing this. It's also likely just 1 hand. It will be a pain in the ass / timeconsuming finding the hand.

If you often ONLY play on PokerStars, you could also consider creating a "PokerStars" database, that only contains PokerStars hands.

daiquiri
06-16-2012, 08:10 PM
OK I created a brand new database
set it as default
had it completely empty, didnt import any hands
fired up Pokerstars
started auto importing
and it kept giving me import errors.. NOW what?

daiquiri
06-16-2012, 10:47 PM
now I'm super confused, I reinstalled HEM, created another new db. It was working fine. So I set up my stuff imported huds etc, still working.
Now I connected to the old, original db. AND ITS WORKING!
WTF
anyway I hope it stays that way.

Patvs
06-17-2012, 12:17 AM
You reinstalled with the full installer?
Then there was probably a corruption in the old install.

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6984_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

daiquiri
06-17-2012, 01:20 PM
I did reinstall with a full install, but I also did that the previous time, when it started giving me import errors as soon as I restored my hud/popup hud etc settings. So I did a 3rd install with the same installer, and restored my hud/settings etc one by one, thinking that maybe they cause some error. But this time everything was fine, and still is, the old db works fine too with all the hands. I have no idea what this was but I sure am happy I didn't start reimporting the entire damn db.

Patvs
06-17-2012, 07:20 PM
There was a fix in the latest full installer.
(most recent update now is: HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6997_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe )