PDA

View Full Version : Can't find anything in Hold'em Manger

Natchez Too
01-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Hold’em Manager seems to function properly when I am playing; it seems to import hands and it displays the stats on the screen. But when I try to access data in HEM (Hold’em Manager) or to replay hands or tournaments, there seems to be nothing there. I thought it might just be the data from my old computter that was missing. It occurred to me to check and see if FullTilt was still set correctly, and I think it is; it is exporting as follows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory. Then HEM is supposed to suck the files from there and store them in its data base.

Okay, I checked and found all the recent tournaments and cash games in the right file.

So, I don’t know I can't access it in HEM.

Help.

I know this isn't very cogent, but I am functionally computer illiterate.

Natchez Too

netsrak
01-27-2010, 04:40 AM
You need to select your player name in the reports section to see the hands. Also check the filter and datetime settings.

Natchez Too
01-27-2010, 05:09 PM
You need to select your player name in the reports section to see the hands. Also check the filter and datetime settings.

Netsrak: Thanks. I don't know how my player name got changed, but it did. That cured the problem for finding the cash games.

However, it did nothing to find all of the Tournaments. And, I looked at the "filter" but it is mystifying to me. What should I look for that might have changed or needs changing? And I can't figure where to look for datetime settings unless that is where you set it for the last 50,100, or all hands. Both of these things worked previously, but I have recently upgraded to a new computer with two monitors. Everything was supposed to be uploaded on to the new one correctly.

Sorry for the density.

Natchez Too

fozzy71
01-27-2010, 06:47 PM
..... but I have recently upgraded to a new computer with two monitors. Everything was supposed to be uploaded on to the new one correctly.

How was everything moved to the PC? Did you import all of your archived/original hands to recreate the DB, did you do a backup/restore, or did you just move the whole \data folder over?

What sites do you play? I suggest you try and import any archived hands you have.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.