PDA

View Full Version : Hands missing?

Epus
09-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Ok, so I like the new option that lets you see your rakeback in the reports tab.
However, when I look under Reports-By stakes and choose This month, it seems there is like 3k hands missing... That is when I look under Sessions I can see all my hands represented, but not in Reports. And Ive only played one stake as one alias this month.
Some way to fix this?
Thanks

morny
09-25-2008, 08:56 AM
Can you create a new database and import your hands into that and see if it still occurs http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Epus
09-25-2008, 10:14 AM
Hm, now after Ive udated to the latest version when Im opening the program I get:

"Unhandeled exceptipn has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and atempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Specified cast is not valid"

When I click continue the program opens, but when Itry to open the Database maintenance tab I get the same message. But this time I cannot gett any further....

Now, yesterday I opened the text file fore the rakeback reports and changed the numbers to tell the program to calculate my current RB %. This worked fine yesterday. Maybe not part of the problem?

Thanks

Epus
09-25-2008, 10:49 AM
And also, the HUD doesnt seem to be working any more.

Please help!