PDA

View Full Version : OnGame -HUD doens't register all of my hand

IPoker4k1I
01-26-2010, 10:52 AM
This is the case:
I play on OnGame network, and have used HEM on other sites too (without any problems). Now on OnGame HUD doesn't collect + import all of my hands (50% gets lost).

Any ideas what this might be about? My filters are alright (I guess).

fozzy71
01-26-2010, 10:32 PM
Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories are in English.

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

citmod
01-27-2010, 04:57 PM
It seems like I have the same problem as "IPoker4k1I". Everything was fine till today where i made some changes in the database (i`ve made a new database for Pokerstars). After i loaded the new pokerstars database i had to delete from autoimport the Ongame HH folder, and enter the Pokerstars HH Folder. Everything was fine on Pokerstars i guess (not sure cuz i wasnt paying that much atention to HH).
After that i wanted to get back to Ongame, so changed the database again, deleted from autoimport Pokerstars HH folder and entered Ongame HH folder. So everything was changed back to how it was earlier.
Later after a session on Ongame i realized that the last hand played was missing in HEM. Weird thing was that it was in the history file, just HEM didnt import THAT hand, other hands were loaded (again not sure if all of them were importet but definetly many).
I tried different things with the HH file like erasing the missing hand and entering in back again. Then (after starting auto-import) HEM was telling that 1file has been imported, but no hands were added.
Now I am going to test it ur way for a while, but I still do not understand why the hand is saved in the HH file but just wont import to HEM.

fozzy71
01-27-2010, 07:32 PM
It seems like I have the same problem as "IPoker4k1I". Everything was fine till today where i made some changes in the database (i`ve made a new database for Pokerstars).

Why? There is no need for a new DB for every site you play. Most people never make more than 1 DB. We have customers with 10+ million hands in the DB they use.

After i loaded the new pokerstars database i had to delete from autoimport the Ongame HH folder, and enter the Pokerstars HH Folder.

You can't do this. Those auto import folder lists are not specific to each DB. Those are general settings in the holdemmanager.config that apply to any DB you open.

After that i wanted to get back to Ongame, so changed the database again, deleted from autoimport Pokerstars HH folder and entered Ongame HH folder.

Any time you add a new auto-import folder to the HM settings you need to close HM and restart it, to be sure the config file has been changed properly.

Weird thing was that it was in the history file, just HEM didnt import THAT hand,
I tried different things with the HH file like erasing the missing hand and entering in back again. Then (after starting auto-import) HEM was telling that 1file has been imported, but no hands were added.[/quote]

You have to trick HM into importing a file for a 2nd time.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

citmod
01-27-2010, 10:11 PM
1.Well i assumed, that if i will not make another DB, then the pokerstars and ongame Hands will be mixed and I wanted to separate them.
2.I know that they are not specific for each database. Thats why I had to delete Ongame HH folder and enter Pokerstars HH folder. But like I said, I reversed everything back to normal, after i finished playing on Stars.
3.Well as a matter of fact i didnt restart, so maybe that was the reason for my problem. Anyways
4.The "Trick" ain`t working. I just dont get it. HEM says that it is importing 1400 hands (and I am sure that the hand im missing is in those 1.4k hands) when i do this, but it is not importing one hand (maybe more but I am just confident about one). It is still missing.
I mean it`s not that important that this hand will be importet, but Im just curious why smth like this happends. :P

Anyways thx for help :)

P.S. looks like everything is back to normal and working fine. Just this one hand which will not cooperate with me :P