PDA

View Full Version : SB+BB spendings

Diesel7
09-24-2008, 08:31 PM
1)how to find out how much I posted SB+BB in $ and quantity? TY.

2)when i open preflop and get a caller/callers and i cbet flop, want to see result.

morny
09-25-2008, 09:05 AM
For both these you need to go to the Filter > Edit. Then choose just SB and BB and untick all the other positions and referesh the report. Same for the 2nd filter, go to the More filters TAB after Edit and Set it to Preflop Raise = True and Cbet = True

For more info please see here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=1&faqid=3

Diesel7
09-25-2008, 12:45 PM
1)It's not working right. I just want to count how much money I POST NOT VOLUNTARILY in SB+BB, but not what happens after preflop also. TY.
(ok, another way to explain:if i divide total number of hands played by 6 positions i will find out how many times i posted big blind and multiply by 50 cents(for NL50) so i will know how much $ aproximately i spent in posting big blind, same repeat for small blind and add those two and find out how much on average. So how to make more accurate calculations and do it trough HEM).

2)Did so and it showed only 291 out of 4408 hands. My preflop stats are 22/19. Is it about right or there should be clicked in filters something else for truer result of how am i doing with open preflop and cbetting. TY.

morny
09-26-2008, 03:38 PM
1) This features the total including voluntary and unvoluntary, theres currently no stat that only counts voluntary.

2) Sounds about right, alot of hands wouldnt have gotten to the flop where people fold to your raise or 3bet/4bet battles etc