PDA

View Full Version : HM1-Newest update- Entraction-Hud not working

undisputedly
06-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Hello.
I use HM1 in entraction but the HUD is not working. I am using the newest update I think.
Any suggestion?

Patvs
06-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Try HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10b_08Jun2012d.exe

undisputedly
06-09-2012, 04:37 AM
Try HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10b_08Jun2012d.exe

I've tried this, but it is not working. Not even on Pokerstars.

undisputedly
06-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Wrote to the support, but no answer. I need a solution now.

Patvs
06-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

HoldemManager displayed 1.12.10b in the top bar?
Your pokerclient lobby language is in English?
The handhistories are successfully being imported? And you can see the hands in graph/report/sessions?

undisputedly
06-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Did everything you said. Now I can detect the tables with the "red dot" system, and in this way I can force it appear.
Thank You

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

HoldemManager displayed 1.12.10b in the top bar?
Your pokerclient lobby language is in English?
The handhistories are successfully being imported? And you can see the hands in graph/report/sessions?