PDA

View Full Version : Final Table Filter

01-26-2010, 01:31 AM
Want to filter my MTTSNG Hands for
a) Final Table Hands only -> f.i. Number of chips in play=x
b) FT BBl Hands only -> f.i. Number of chips in play < x and Number of pls =5 or 6

thx

CuoReNeRo
12-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Want to filter my MTTSNG Hands for
a) Final Table Hands only -> f.i. Number of chips in play=x
b) FT BBl Hands only -> f.i. Number of chips in play < x and Number of pls =5 or 6

thx

Up

I'd like to know what i should insert in my .filter file in order to filter by table (first, second or final for a 27man).

Cya

fozzy71
12-29-2013, 03:24 PM
This is not possible in HM1 and never will be as we are ending HM1 support in the near future. It is also not possible in HM2 at this time. We have a tournament 'bustout hand' filter but there are no filters that I can see for 'final table' or 'total number of chips in play'. There are some other filters in HM2 that might help somewhat like: Big Blind, Filter by Antes, Antes not in Play and Antes in Play. Feel free to suggest it for HM2 (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/feature-requests-feedback/) and if enough other customers would like to see it also we can write it up for the developers to see if it is possible to add at some point in the future.

sagitter140
12-30-2013, 06:16 AM
Looks like a limit, indeed would be great to be able to see stats based on the number of chips in play ...
let's say something like "Total number chips in play: Less than - More than - Equal to...

Any chances of being able to Load a custom made script (.filter) for this matter?

thank you very much

udbrky
12-31-2013, 08:52 PM
This is not possible, as the information is not always accessible.

sagitter140
01-21-2014, 06:37 AM
Let's say I would like to study my reports in the bubble on a 3table tournament (27 men sng) where the bubble it's 6 left... if I set player = 6 HEM will grab any table with 6 player ... being the 1st , 2nd or indeed the final table ...

The only solution I could think of to solve this sorting problem is to calculate the total number of chips in the table... if it's the final table we will have the total number of chips equal to the total number of chips in the tournament (27 * 1500 ... or whatever) the others table will have ofcourse less chips than this number ...

You are saying there is no way to count the chip amount field for every hand ? something like
hand #12345678 total chips count = xxxx and filter by that chip count?

There is any other way to filter hands played based on the table you are ? (1st , 2nd , final table etc? ) maybe something like
"is final table = true / false" ?

thank you very much

regards

udbrky
01-21-2014, 06:17 PM
This information is just not available all the time. For example, Stars does not have information for when someone adds-on, and only had rebuys when they are in the hand history (have to be at the table).

There is no way to tell how many chips are in play in a lot of tournaments.

sagitter140
01-22-2014, 05:53 AM
This information is just not available all the time. For example, Stars does not have information for when someone adds-on, and only had rebuys when they are in the hand history (have to be at the table).

There is no way to tell how many chips are in play in a lot of tournaments.

Well thank you anyway ...

I still hope something maybe added in future to sort this things out...

Thanks