PDA

View Full Version : Too many issues with HM2 HUD makes me tilty

mfjones
06-08-2012, 09:26 AM

I have the latest release, 2.0.0.6948.

So... on Site Options I have only one configuration which is "Any site, Any, Holdem, No limit/Pot limit, Any > My HUD" yet still every single time I open up a new table it starts with lousy Default HUD and I have to switch it manually. Then when I've chosen the HUD I prefer, the popout menu obviously freezes as does all the other popups (Vs Hero etc.) so I have to open up a notepad or something and use it to "scrub" the table visible again, I'm pretty sure all Windows (and HM2) users know what I mean by that. All this shit makes grinding pretty uncomfortable and makes me wonder why in the world have you released such an buggy software.

And obviously different HUDs for flop, turn and river haven't worked at all but at this point I don't really even need them so forget that and help me solve the other issues.

And yeah, I'm pretty confident that it isn't about my custom theme as all the same problems occurs even with PS Original themes.

Patvs
06-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

Try assigning the "default HUD" to a site you don't play on.