PDA

View Full Version : Postgres 8.4 doesnt run

A.Kmicic
01-25-2010, 01:06 PM
it was running yesterday, HEm was working, nothing changed oO

i have Win7 64bit and when installing deleted postmaster.pid and run Postgresql in services, it was working, now couple days later, same problem, but now i dont have postmaster.pid to delete lol

it goes fast for first half - after hiting start in services - ( as i t should ) and then it starts going very slow and in the end:
when i want to start HEM: postgres 8.4 didnt started in particular time

EDIT: restarted computer, after reinstalling HEM my hands are gone WTF ?!?! tho it works now oO ( without deleting postmaster.pid)

i have 8.4-prev-2010-24-Jan-20-53-46
how to import hands to new database if i dont have the hands files?

netsrak
01-25-2010, 03:41 PM
You should check in the holdemmanager database management whether you have more than 1 database configured.
If thats the case you may be connected to the wrong one?

Or do you have 2 postgresql installations running? You can check it in the windows services (Windows Key + R: services.msc)

If you need to reimport your hands you should find them in the archive folder, default is c:\hmarchive.

A.Kmicic
01-25-2010, 04:42 PM
c:\hmarchive is empty

2 postgresql instalations, but one running, one changed name to: 8.4-prev-2010-24-Jan-20-53-46 and is not in services

HEM database management shows two databases, one created by me and one called 'holdemmanager' but it needs the created by me, cause i copied "config" for HEM so it needs the same name for database

i tried switching some files in postgresql to get my hands back which made me install HEM again .....................

A.Kmicic
01-25-2010, 06:58 PM
OK FOUND THE ARCHIVE FOLDER, everything back to normal thank universe