PDA

View Full Version : 1.10 new version manual?

moima1980
01-25-2010, 09:11 AM
are you guys realising for download also a 1.10 version manual? i was thinking to print the 1.09 version but let me know when i get a 1.10 version manual.

darklingroom
01-25-2010, 11:54 AM
also have interest

netsrak
01-25-2010, 12:12 PM
At the moment we only have the 1.09 manual available. Newer items should be documented in the FAQ.

We will publish a new manual as soon as its completed but it will need some work and time.

moima1980
01-26-2010, 04:28 AM
ok... it is still goofy to send o product out without the instructions of use why the rush? Profesional products came with detailed information. Why i should search the forum for every change if i purcesed the product. Time is money. Looking around is tine. NExt time live it there 'beta final' and when everything is ready make an oficial new release.
I am verry satisfied with your software(95%) why not trying to make it perfect?
Well bellive me 5 percent is that manual. For a new user is confuzing to read so many posts and check his manual and compare. I know old users are importants. But belive me new ones are the ones. They wil pay for the software not the old ones who only update for free there lifetime liciense! Are you willing to buy a software that you never use without the instruction. Why not making a help section ofline in the softwre window and put a manual there. When i play with your soft i not playing poker i'm analizing my play, my hand histories etc. And if i.m taveling by plane and i don't have a internet conection haw should a learn to use new feature and moust important to use them profitable.
Thanks
Valentin

B-Money
01-26-2010, 04:10 PM
ok... it is still goofy to send o product out without the instructions of use why the rush? Profesional products came with detailed information. Why i should search the forum for every change if i purcesed the product. Time is money. Looking around is tine. NExt time live it there 'beta final' and when everything is ready make an oficial new release.
I am verry satisfied with your software(95%) why not trying to make it perfect?
Well bellive me 5 percent is that manual. For a new user is confuzing to read so many posts and check his manual and compare. I know old users are importants. But belive me new ones are the ones. They wil pay for the software not the old ones who only update for free there lifetime liciense! Are you willing to buy a software that you never use without the instruction. Why not making a help section ofline in the softwre window and put a manual there. When i play with your soft i not playing poker i'm analizing my play, my hand histories etc. And if i.m taveling by plane and i don't have a internet conection haw should a learn to use new feature and moust important to use them profitable.
Thanks
Valentin

Good Question!

There's a updated manual in the FAQ's, kind of.
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/

The new FAQ system is broken down into FAQ's on the left and Learn Holdem Manager on the right. That whole Learn Holdem Manager section was ripped straight from the old manual and is 100% updated for the most part. I wrote the manual and I also created the new FAQ system. The FAQ system is way easier to navigate than a 200 page document. Plus, we have plans to add video to some of the FAQ's making it a more interactive learning experience as well.

I'm not sure a new manual will ever be made available. It doesn't makes sense to update the FAQ's that have everything the manual had and more, then spend 2 weeks updating a 200+ page word doc that is the exact same content. If I focus on the FAQ's, that means I'll have more time to make videos and polish those FAQ's. I've left user comments and feedback on for the time being so any issues can be resolved.

I hope you find the new FAQ's just as nice as the manual because I spent a ton of time merging them together. :-)

GL,
-B

moima1980
01-26-2010, 04:29 PM
it is all good. I wait the videos. I'm a new user and sometimes i also have problems iterpreting the data i have for a better future play. Try to put the accent in the new videos on translatind data .
:)