PDA

View Full Version : optimizing reports error on startup

sketchy1
09-24-2008, 06:42 PM
i've been getting this for a while now, since one of the previous updates (i also updated yesterday to the most recent version and the problem persists). every time i open holdem manager it starts "optimizing reports" with full tilt poker first. it ends up with an error message saying "the following error occurred: ERROR XX001: invalid page header block in 332 of relation 'playerhandsturn_pkey'"

the optimizing reports window says "error (automatically corrected and will fix next time)" or something and then goes on to stars, and ends w/ the same error message as before.

this takes like 10-15 minutes minimum each time when i start up holdem manager and never goes away.

morny
09-25-2008, 09:15 AM
What version is this with, does it still occur with this version? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe

sketchy1
09-25-2008, 04:30 PM
yeah that's the version i have, it still gets the same error messages

Rvg72
09-25-2008, 08:02 PM
Hi, one of your indexes has become partially corrupted. Database corruptions generally occur when it is trying to write information and the computer suddenly shut off or if your hard drive is old and has bad sectors.

This can be fixed though

1) Open pgadmin from your start menu in windows under postgresql
2) Double click on the server name and enter your postgresql password (default is postgrespass)
3) Click on Databases and select the current database
4) Click on the Icon at the top that has the SQL and pencil
Type the following:

Alter Table playerhandsturn drop CONSTRAINT playerhandsturn_pkey

Then hit the F5 key to run it. Next type in

Alter Table playerhandsturn add CONSTRAINT playerhandsturn_pkey PRIMARY KEY (playerhand_id)

Hit F5 again, close it down and provided that was the only issue then you should be good.

Roy

sketchy1
09-26-2008, 04:49 PM
ok, i followed your instructions up until the point where i click the icon that says SQL & has a pencil on it. the query window opens up and there's nothing in any of the text boxes. there is no "Table playerhandsturn" referenced anywhere in this window. i cannot proceed from there until you let me know what i'm doing wrong.

morny
09-26-2008, 06:23 PM
You have to type it in that window, so when the window is open type Alter Table playerhandsturn drop CONSTRAINT playerhandsturn_pkey and then follow the rest of Roys instructions

sketchy1
09-28-2008, 02:26 AM
i get the following error (full tilt works fine, this is for stars only now):

The following error occurred: ERROR: XX001: invalid page header in block 25578 of relation "playervsplayer_hero_idx2"