PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the HUD on Ongame (Winamax)

nirvananight
01-25-2010, 03:54 AM
Hi,

I bought HM yesterday and I try to use it on Winamax. I have found the hand history file and clik on "launch HUD with auto import". I do Auto import but still nothing...
Sorry for my english.

Thanks

netsrak
01-25-2010, 05:36 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

nirvananight
01-26-2010, 11:42 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10 final from the link in my signature.
=>Done

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.
=>Done

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
version : 1.10.01
2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
Winamax on OnGame Network
3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
NL Hold'em : MTT, SNG and Cash game
4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
yes
5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
My path for my HH files is :
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\P5\Winamax\handhistory
6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
yes
7. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
i create a new test database but still don't work

8. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
what does it mean ?
9. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
yes
10. Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
ok
11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.
what does it mean ?
I find "holdemmanager.config" but i don't understand what I have to do.

I can add that every hands are importing in my database, that i have my statictic but only my HUD does'nt show up.

EDIT : when i am in the table management pop-up, i see that nope players are taking into account, neither the VP$IP or the number of hands...

thanks and sorry for my english

primoz969
01-26-2010, 04:54 PM
open table manager (its open alongside your Holdemmanager- chech status bar)
then click Table-Table finder, select the talbe ID and move red finder to the table of your poker client with same ID - just make sure tables ID are same (not sure if this is obligatory).
This u need to do if u r playing on Ongame for the firt time using HUD.
i did that, after my hud wasnt showing, but my hands were sucessfully imported, and it worked fine.
Plz let me know if it works for u too.

nirvananight
01-26-2010, 05:06 PM
yes that's working good.
thanks