PDA

View Full Version : Rake filters

PygmyHero
09-24-2008, 06:40 PM
There was a feature in PT2 (not sure if it was carried over to PT3 as I switched to HEM) that I liked where you could filter hands by how much total rake was taken. It was on the Game Notes tab at the top right. You simply entered the number you wanted and it fetched all hands raked that much or more.

Is there anything like that in HEM? I've been looking around but haven't found anything yet. The best I've been able to come up with so far is to use the Final Pot Size in BB's is Less/Bigger Than (which are in Filter --> More Filters --> scroll to the bottom).

The problem with this method is that you need to reference the site's rake table to set up a good inquiry. Besides needing to know when they take the next increment of rake, it is sometimes complicated because the rake increments / max rake may vary depending on how many players were dealt in.

For example, I'm playing 6M LHE at Poker Stars. Let's say I'd like to find all hands raked $1 or more. Based on the Poker Stars rake table:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/rake/

I'd need to run two different inquiries in HEM:

1) Filter for 2-3 players and a pot of $40 or more, and
2) Filter for 4-6 players and a pot of $20 or more.

Is there an easier way of doing this? Thanks.

fabio
09-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Under Cashgames -> Reports click on the green + on the left. You will find stats for Raked Hands in the Default Stats list

PygmyHero
09-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Thanks fabio, that's just what I needed. Is there any way I can see how many hands were raked $3?

fabio
09-24-2008, 09:32 PM
1. Download the attached file
2. Close HM
3. Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Reports
4. Replace the CustomSats.txt file
5. Launch HM
6. Add the new stat from the "Custom Stats" table the same way like you added the other one

PygmyHero
09-24-2008, 10:27 PM
Outstanding! Thanks fabio!