PDA

View Full Version : Default HUD?

spark929
01-24-2010, 10:47 PM
Does anyone here have the default 6M HUD? I've changed my HUD so much, I just want to go back to the original. In particular, I'm looking for the layout that is standard/default when you originally download and install HM. If anyone can post it, I would greatly appreciate it.

VincentAgain
01-26-2010, 09:10 AM
Does anyone here have the default 6M HUD? I've changed my HUD so much, I just want to go back to the original. In particular, I'm looking for the layout that is standard/default when you originally download and install HM. If anyone can post it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Same here :D

fozzy71
01-26-2010, 10:25 PM
To reset your HUD:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

If you want to export the HUD that can be done also. Make a New Config, which will clone the selected Default HUD. Set it to a single site on the Use For tab and Export. I attached a copy of that to this thread.

VincentAgain
01-27-2010, 11:14 AM
I did your recommended steps. Now i have the defaultclone as my Stats but now the HUD doesnt pop up I cant open it.

fozzy71
02-03-2010, 07:25 PM
I did your recommended steps. Now i have the defaultclone as my Stats but now the HUD doesnt pop up I cant open it.

Sorry this thread fell ff my radar. Did you get this resolved or do you still need assistance?