PDA

View Full Version : HEM misses some hands in the HUD hands list

zoom7
01-24-2010, 06:23 PM
When I play a session, HEM doesn't show all hands in the list of hands that can be opened by double clicking on the box that shows table avg VPIP and last three pot sizes. Most of the hands show up in the list but sometimes it misses a hand, so I can't check mucked hands that way, which is very annoying. Also, I'm pretty sure that when it misses a hand like that, it also doesn't show the mucked cards in the HUD.

I play on Entraction.

Also, as a feature request, it would be quite helpful if that list of hands would be color coded based on pot size and/or other stuff. This way it would be much easier to find the important pots from it.

netsrak
01-25-2010, 05:10 AM
This may be caused by a too large entraction handhistory file. Close the entraction client, move the handhistory files to a different folder and import them again via import file or import from folder to get the missing hands imported.

After that start your entraction client and a new empty file should be generated.

For the 2nd thing please use our uservoice system (link in my signature).

zoom7
01-25-2010, 08:25 AM
You're saying I should do this while in the middle of a session? That's ridiculous.

I would rather see the issue fixed than using a hacky, cumbersome workaround. Btw the hands show up in the Reports view just fine.

netsrak
01-25-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm not talking about doing this during a session.
But if you see the hands in the reports this is not the problem.

Which HM Version are you using?

Please attach your file config\holdemmanager.config to your answer.

zoom7
01-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Currently I've installed using 1.10, but I'm not sure if I've played any session using this version. But I also don't expect this issue to be magically fixed if you were not aware of it. I think I was using 1.09 beta versions when playing. As far as I can remember this issue has been happening for quite a long time.

If any other Entraction players have had the same problem please come forward.

Config file is attached.

Btw I didn't mean to come out rude in the last message.

netsrak
01-25-2010, 03:45 PM
I suggest you make sure that your BetnGo handhistory folder is empty before trying it again with the latest version 1.10.01

zoom7
01-25-2010, 04:18 PM
How would that help? It is empty anyways as I don't play there currently.

fozzy71
01-26-2010, 12:11 AM
I think he thought that BetnGo was your Entraction site.

Is this the folder for your Entraction hands?

D:\Users\zoom7\Documents\Hand Histories

If so, make sure it is emptied out of any hand histories. Move them to your \HMArchive folder.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

zoom7
01-26-2010, 07:10 AM
To get all your missed hands imported
I think you misunderstood, the hands have imported just fine, they just don't show in the HUD hands list, so I can't check mucked hands and how the hand played out.

And yes, my Entraction histories are in "Documents\Hand Histories" folder, and it is empty, because HEM has archived the files.

netsrak
01-26-2010, 08:01 AM
Did you try again with 1.10?

zoom7
01-29-2010, 01:55 AM
No I haven't tried with 1.10 but I doubt it will make any difference.

I will try it later tho.