PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats move around on pokerstars

AlexJinnah
01-24-2010, 05:40 PM
Hi my name is Alex!

I have recently downloaded holdem manager to use on pokerstars, but I am having a slight problem with the players statistics. At the start of the game they are all in the correct position as i have set my seat number but as the game goes on their statistics move around the table.

How do i stop this from happening?

Thanks very much!

Alex Hassanaly Jinnah xx

fozzy71
01-24-2010, 06:16 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

bknpdx
01-26-2010, 01:07 AM
how do you move around only one set of hud stats without moving the others. Somehow one grouping of stats is a little off (I frame the stats around the stack amount on Poker Stars.

Thank you.

fozzy71
01-26-2010, 01:26 AM
When using multi-panel hud's you want to move the main panel of each set first (the one with the note icon). Then you use Right-Click and Drag to move the sub-panels, which will also move all other sub-panels.

To move one of the sub-panels without moving the others, you use Ctrl + Right-Click and Drag. You may need to turn off the grid snap to get the position just how you want it. hud options > tables preferences > grid % > 0

bknpdx
01-26-2010, 01:35 AM
When using multi-panel hud's you want to move the main panel of each set first (the one with the note icon). Then you use Right-Click and Drag to move the sub-panels, which will also move all other sub-panels.

To move one of the sub-panels without moving the others, you use Ctrl + Right-Click and Drag. You may need to turn off the grid snap to get the position just how you want it. hud options > tables preferences > grid % > 0

Perfect! Thanks.

Antigoon
01-26-2010, 03:02 AM

The problem I have ,is that when I set up everything like I need it to be, the very next hand (when the stats get updated) a couple of the panels jump to the bottom of the table, every time!
Been playing around with the table preference functions but nothing seems to help.

Edit: followed your advice in the previous post and deleted the pospref files. Seems to work now.