PDA

View Full Version : Turn off Hud for Rush tables

darkstar
01-24-2010, 04:51 PM
Hi,

Is it possible to turn off the HUD for the new Full Tilt Poker Rush tables while still having the HUD on for normal ring games while playing the two at the same time? I seem to only be able to have it on or off on all tables.

Thanks!

fozzy71
01-24-2010, 06:47 PM
For now you can use the table manager and un-check the rush tables. In our next release the HUD wont be able to appear at all on the tables, and we will have an alternate method of using your HUD data on the rush tables.

fozzy71
01-25-2010, 02:24 AM

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

• Added an option for the FTP Rush Games. click on HUD Options - Rush FTP Notes Export and you will be able to export all of your FTP stats to FTP notes so that they are viewable when playing Rush games.
• Fixed problem where some PKR tourneys would not have the hands properly attached to the tourney and potentially not import the hands at all.
• Fixed an error message that would appear if Holdem Manager did not have enough permission to read the registry.
• If TableNinja sidebar is turned off in options then the TableNinja options in the importing tab will be hidden
• Poker Tracker exports Party tourney hand histories with multiple ***Dealing down cards*** in the same hand which caused import issues.
• In Multi-Monitor setups where monitors are added and then removed the HM window could disappear when it is re-launched. Added code to try to stop this from happening.
• Fixed problem where duplicate hands would appear as import errors on non-english installations of postgresql.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Holdem-Manager-Now-Displays-Opponent-Stat-On-Rush-Poker-Tables

On January 24, 2010, Hold'em Manager continued the trend as the leading innovator in poker analytics software by being the first to release an update to allow you to view opponent stats while playing on the new "Rush Poker" tables at Full Tilt.
Rush Poker is the wildly popular new format where you are immediately moved to a new table after every fold. As a result of around the clock efforts over the last few days, this update to Hold'em Manager is now available to download. Additional features and functionality surrounding Rush Poker on Full Tilt will be announced in the upcoming week.

pberardi
01-25-2010, 05:42 PM
I tried to install this update and upon installation I received several errors about not being able to replace files. When I started up HEM I received an unhandled exception error. Now my HEM is stuck in initializing database. Please tell me what to do. My version is Version 1.09. Perhaps I had to have 1.10? Please help thanks.

Please disregard as I installed the 1.10 patch and the update is working fine. Thanks.

pberardi
01-25-2010, 06:52 PM
For now you can use the table manager and un-check the rush tables. In our next release the HUD wont be able to appear at all on the tables, and we will have an alternate method of using your HUD data on the rush tables.

This is too bad because I really like being able to look at the past hands and being able to track my own vpip stats for the session.

fozzy71
01-26-2010, 12:44 AM
See this thread for the replies from RVG72.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?p=122002#post122002