PDA

View Full Version : Where is the manual?

:-)
01-24-2010, 03:05 PM
Hi,

Does HEM have some kind of official manual? I couldn't find one on the site. Not FAQ, Not Knowledge Base, but actual manual. I am talking about documents that explains what those color code means in preflop card tab. I can guess % numbers are the frequency, but it just nice to have something I can just go over and understand what HEM can do and can not. Thanks

fabio
01-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Hi,

sorry about that, will be fixed right away. Here is the link: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HoldemManagerManual.pdf

:-)
01-24-2010, 04:21 PM
thanks for the link.

manual still doesn't explain what definition are sued to color code Preflop Card tab. I can imagine black is big loser, but how exactly HEM color code those cards. thanks

Slorm
01-24-2010, 05:30 PM
I have a question on the colours as well.

In player preferences abb.name has green<20 yellow<40 etc, can you tell what this is measuring?

fozzy71
01-24-2010, 06:26 PM
thanks for the link.

manual still doesn't explain what definition are sued to color code Preflop Card tab. I can imagine black is big loser, but how exactly HEM color code those cards. thanks

black = you you do it less often. It is a color coding based on the frequency.

I have a question on the colours as well.

In player preferences abb.name has green<20 yellow<40 etc, can you tell what this is measuring?

number of big blinds in your stack

Eventually it may be a customizable stat, that you can assign any other stat too, now that we have an independent Number of Big Blinds stat.