PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on all tables

guitey
01-24-2010, 12:55 PM
When I started playing earlier it was working fine. I had the internet go out for a few minutes then the HUD stopped working on the 2 tbls I was playing. Then a new table started and it is working fine on that one.

In table manager it has the tables listed, but has 0 hands in the 2 that it isn't working for. How can I fix this?

I just updated to 1.10 too after this happened but still the same.

guitey
01-24-2010, 01:53 PM
When I open table finder there is none listed and says it can not find any unattached hands

guitey
01-24-2010, 01:55 PM
I have holdem manager, HUD and DB set to run as administrator.

netsrak
01-24-2010, 03:36 PM
You should at first reboot your computer and delete all files in the handhistory folder of your pokerclient.

If that doesn't help:
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

guitey
01-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Working again after rebooting, thx.