PDA

View Full Version : merge problem

fragmacc
06-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Hey guys,

After the new software update my merge hands are importing but are shown as errors (import errors), normally it shows imported hands:10, duplicate: x, import errors: x, now its all import errors. We have to wait for the new update or it can be fixed?

netsrak
06-06-2012, 04:52 AM
Import should work with this prerelease: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_04Jun2012.exe
We are still working on fixes for the Hud.

fragmacc
06-07-2012, 02:41 PM
any news?

jeppg1111
06-07-2012, 02:52 PM
just upgraded to that link posted; i installed it and opened it. at that time i was forced to do the following: "HM said at this time needs to restructure the database, larger databases may take some time...."

So now i guess its doing that, I guess I will be waiting quite awhile for my HM to load properly?

edit:it's done, hands are properly importing

fragmacc
06-07-2012, 03:52 PM
just upgraded to that link posted; i installed it and opened it. at that time i was forced to do the following: "HM said at this time needs to restructure the database, larger databases may take some time...."

So now i guess its doing that, I guess I will be waiting quite awhile for my HM to load properly?

edit:it's done, hands are properly importing

the hud is working as well?

meeles
06-07-2012, 04:37 PM
MY HUD NOT WORKING ARGHHH same issue displaying 1 table in tablle finder and 0% vip 0/10 players and its importing hands but not displaying HUD

jeppg1111
06-07-2012, 04:40 PM
hud dont work, hands import

ALSO mods: sng tournament summaries are not being completed. everything says NaN

meeles
06-07-2012, 04:48 PM
tHEY ARE DOING A BAD JOB AT COMMUNICATING WITH US ABOUT THIS TOO. A SIMPLE HEY WE ARE WORKING HARD ON IT AND EXPECT THIS SORT OF TIMEFRAME WOULD TEMPER MY EXPECTATIONS

theredeyejedi13
06-07-2012, 06:57 PM
just learn how to not use a hud for now.... they have been replying as well and are probably working on it. im playing without a hud and its not the end of the world.

jeppg1111
06-07-2012, 06:59 PM
hands import properly it seems but ya, most everything else does not. it seemed i had 5 of my last ~30 sng's record the buyin as well but those 5 never had a tourney summary, those 5 were listed as "not finished"

The majority of my tournies, all but those specific 5, were all NaN

jeppg1111
06-07-2012, 07:00 PM
just learn how to not use a hud for now.... they have been replying as well and are probably working on it. im playing without a hud and its not the end of the world.

yep as far as i know, we all are, altho ive been told on 2p2 that a hud is working for HM2 and PT3

Patvs
06-07-2012, 07:52 PM
HUD is fixed for HM2/PT3.

HM1 update will be released soon in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/announcements.html

PT4 had similar issues with tournaments.
And I've seen reports of issues with Bad Beat Jackpot tables.

Email us a handhistory file with SNG handhistories that all result in NaN to support@holdemmanager.com

want2bet
06-08-2012, 03:09 AM
Man this sux, for the HM2 you release a HUD working update but for HM1 there is not a reliable update at all.
This so called Autoimport Fix is a total junk, I have to manually detect every table with the table finder and big percentage of the hands is imported with errors.

So I guess this is some kind of “Buy a HM2 or screw you” statement imo.

netsrak
06-08-2012, 04:18 AM
We are still working on the fix for HM1 but its harder than we expected.

want2bet
06-08-2012, 04:32 AM
Hmm… so the oldest and simplest version of HEM is harder to fix. Yep that must be it.

makele
06-08-2012, 06:24 AM
this is a shame. :mad:

jeppg1111
06-08-2012, 08:48 AM
well, suddenly i played a handful of games today and they were all recorded properly??????

wont be around for 2 days, hope all is good and ready when i get back, shits gone hit the fan

palaskostas
06-08-2012, 02:55 PM
HM1 update is not working on bad beat tables.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Patvs
06-08-2012, 07:40 PM
HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10b_08Jun2012d.exe
HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6971_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

(as a temporary fix use the TableFinder if you still don't get a HUD)
TableFinder:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD (HM1)
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/HowIsTableFinderUtilizedIfTheHUDDoesNotAppear%3F (HM2)

fozzy71
06-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Cross your fingers, this build should have all of the HM1 HUD bugs fixed for Merge. It also includes the preferred seating options for Cake.

*This is still an internal/beta build going through final internal testing and has not been officially released on our downloads page yet. Please post any bugs you find in this thread so we can try to address them before we release it officially.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HMUpdateRelease.exe

1.12.10b Release Notes:

Fixes:
New Merge client supported
HMONE-83 Fixed TS window blank
HMONE-76 Fixed Stars duplicate hands with current HH on Auto Import
HMONE-75 Fixed Microgaming/Prima – PLO HUD not working
HMONE-69 Fixed HUD filter mix rush hands to allow Zoom support
HMONE-58 Fixed Zoom HUD crash when clicking on pot size after first hand
HMONE-57 Fixed Omaha hands not importing
HMONE-54 Fixed Zoom 6MAX HUD moving if seating prefs and hero are not set
HMONE-53 Fixed importing of zoom hands (originals and emailed)
HMONE-48 Fixed Zoom detected as non Zoom changed HH
HMONE-47 Fixed Replayer for Stars Zoom hands shows Non-zoom stats
HMONE-45 Fixed HM1 updater should warn to close Stars client
HMONE-42 Fixed PokerStars Zoom issue: no HUD on the first start after a new install
HMONE-41 Fixed PokerStars Zoom issue: Zoom HUD not works under XP
HMONE-40 Fixed PokerStars Zoom issue: 6max - HUD only works with normal Handimport
HMONE-39 Fixed PokerStars Zoom issue: table summary don´t update
HMONE-38 Fixed PokerStars Zoom issue: HUD is floating on FR
HMONE-37 Fixed PokerStars Zoom issue: filter does not show zoom stakes
HMONE-35 Fixed Unable to load DLL blitz.dll
HMONE-30 Fixed Pokerstars Hyper Turbos Buyin detect as rebuy
HMONE-28 Fixed Fold to flop CB Raised Pot HUD Stat Bug
HMONE-27 Fixed Poker stars zoom hands disappear if imported next to non zoom hands
HMONE-26 Fixed Poker stars zoom hands not detected correctly, wrong limit and game type
HMONE-18 Fixed No HUD Options > Seating Preferences... for Ipoker > 9-max or 4-max
HMONE-16 Fixed New Pound tables on Stars - no import and no HUD
HMONE-15 Fixed HM1 not Calculating Stars VPP Correctly
HMONE-10 Fixed Cake 6max and 9max Cash requires Table Finder on all tables [recognized as 10max]
HMONE-5 Fixed Scanner - Titan (Ipoker) updated no longer working
HMONE-4 Fixed 9 and 10 max tables in Ipoker, Merge, Pacific
HMONE-1 Fixed No HUD in Cake Tourneys: HM 1.12.10

Updates:
HMONE-74 Added Empirical vs theoretical equity report
HMONE-25 Added warning for database update to 1.12.10

GeoC
06-08-2012, 08:44 PM
I have to use table finder manually. When it locates the table I put the red x on the table click OK and get a HUD. Only problem is that it goes away after a second.

-Geo

fozzy71
06-08-2012, 08:53 PM
I have to use table finder manually. When it locates the table I put the red x on the table click OK and get a HUD. Only problem is that it goes away after a second.

-Geo
Did you update to 1.12.10 from the post above already? What is the version number in the main HM1 GUI? What version is the Table Manager window?

All of our internal testing suggests you should not need to use the table finder anymore. What tables are you playing? Cash/SNG/MTT/BBJ?

Update your graphics drivers - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+Driver

Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).

If you continue to have problems, try setting the HUD Options > Table Preferences > [x] Force Ontop

GeoC
06-08-2012, 10:54 PM
HEM = 112.10b
Table finder 112.10C
Did the force on top still hud goes away after a sec.
Haven't done the graphics driver yet.
-Geo
BTW these are DoNs on Merge.

DogNamedBluff
06-09-2012, 10:42 AM
HEM = 112.10b
Table finder 112.10C
-Geo
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-93.

UWjoe
06-09-2012, 01:25 PM
no 6 max hud (tho i personally didnt have one before merge 6.0)

fullring working 1.12.10b

i can see 6max hands importing if i got to tourney>hands> mergename

but no hud and no luck with table finder

Sklossmonster
06-09-2012, 02:15 PM
I downloaded the updates/fixes for HM2, but still no HUD. And when I go the settings menu and hit "table finder" it just brings up a blank menu and says I must have a table to select, but there isn't one.

Can anyone help please? Am I doing something wrong, or is this a merge -wide HM2 problem? Seems like it's fixed for some, but not for me ...

Any chance I should update my graphics card driver? It's a brand new computer, only a couple of months old, can' believe the graphics card would need updating already.

Dasime
06-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Cross your fingers, this build should have all of the HM1 HUD bugs fixed for Merge. It also includes the preferred seating options for Cake.

*This is still an internal/beta build going through final internal testing and has not been officially released on our downloads page yet. Please post any bugs you find in this thread so we can try to address them before we release it officially.

it works in 6max tables, at least for me.......

Patvs
06-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Try using the TableFinder: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/HowIsTableFinderUtilizedIfTheHUDDoesNotAppear%3F
(what type of table are you playing?)

You'll only be able to use the tablefinder after a handhistory is successfully imported.

You don't have to update your graphics cards driver unless you have an issue where the HUD only appears for 1 second and then disappears.

UWjoe
06-09-2012, 09:09 PM

k now ive had a hud on 2 6ms since the first where i didnt?

Sklossmonster
06-09-2012, 09:20 PM
When I try to use the table finder, it pops up an empty screen with no tables to select. I try to move the crosshairs cursor on the bottom of the menu screen and it lets me grab it and move it, but there is no table to move it to. For some reason, when I'm on the "session summary" active session tab/page with the "open table detected" section in the bottom left, it only shows the table as like "002004NL" instead of "Santiago whatever"

So it sees I'm at a table, but it can't seem to identify it and offer it for HUD.

Pulling my hair out ...

Playing 6 max cash, 10NL, 25NL

fozzy71
06-09-2012, 09:46 PM
HEM = 112.10b
Table finder 112.10C
-Geo

Please update to the newest build from the following link. We renamed the Table Manager in the latest build so it matches the main GUI build number so we could be sure if everyone was updated fully.

k now ive had a hud on 2 6ms since the first where i didnt?

Now it is working for you? Is your main GUI and Table Manager versions both saying 1.12.10b? If not, please update to this build - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HMUpdateRelease.exe

I downloaded the updates/fixes for HM2, but still no HUD. And when I go the settings menu and hit "table finder" it just brings up a blank menu and says I must have a table to select, but there isn't one.

Can anyone help please? Am I doing something wrong, or is this a merge -wide HM2 problem? Seems like it's fixed for some, but not for me ...

Any chance I should update my graphics card driver? It's a brand new computer, only a couple of months old, can' believe the graphics card would need updating already.

When I try to use the table finder, it pops up an empty screen with no tables to select. I try to move the crosshairs cursor on the bottom of the menu screen and it lets me grab it and move it, but there is no table to move it to. For some reason, when I'm on the "session summary" active session tab/page with the "open table detected" section in the bottom left, it only shows the table as like "002004NL" instead of "Santiago whatever"

So it sees I'm at a table, but it can't seem to identify it and offer it for HUD.

Pulling my hair out ...

Playing 6 max cash, 10NL, 25NL

FYI: This is an HM1 sub-forum/thread.

Make sure your HM2 says 2.0.0.6971. If it doesn't have that version number please update again with the following link - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6971_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1421/What+can+be+done+if+the+HUD+does+not+work%3F

Please email the answers, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

If we can't solve the problem from the answers/files you send us we can schedule a remote support session with you to help you personally and get everything working correctly.

GeoC
06-10-2012, 12:40 AM
that did the trick for me.
Thx-Geo

kryaker
06-11-2012, 01:19 AM
HUD doen't work properly with BBJ tables. HM1 1.12.10b, table manager 1.12.10.c

netsrak
06-11-2012, 04:24 AM
What exactly is not working?
Please post screenshots of a BBJ table and the tablemanager.

kryaker
06-11-2012, 09:47 AM

HUD does not recognize Bad Beat table properly.

fozzy71
06-11-2012, 02:34 PM
HUD doen't work properly with BBJ tables. HM1 1.12.10b, table manager 1.12.10.c

You have an older internal build before the official release. Once you update to the official release your table manager should say 1.12.10b and the BBJ tables should work.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

KDolla83
06-12-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm having a problem with the player stats in my HUD whenever I multi-table on Black Chip Poker. Everything works perfectly fine when I 1-table...but as soon as I add more tables the player stats starting moving around everywhere and get all mixed up. If I move them back to the right player they move again. Im not sure whats causing this? I've already downloaded the Merge 6.0 update. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

fozzy71
06-12-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm having a problem with the player stats in my HUD whenever I multi-table on Black Chip Poker. Everything works perfectly fine when I 1-table...but as soon as I add more tables the player stats starting moving around everywhere and get all mixed up. If I move them back to the right player they move again. Im not sure whats causing this? I've already downloaded the Merge 6.0 update. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.

Configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.
* Make sure if the HUD appears BEFORE you have actually played a hand you do not move the HUD panels until AFTER you have played and imported the first hand. The HUD will often appear when still observing and waiting for the BB and if you move the HUD during this time it will make a mess of things.

KDolla83
06-13-2012, 01:57 AM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.

Configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.
* Make sure if the HUD appears BEFORE you have actually played a hand you do not move the HUD panels until AFTER you have played and imported the first hand. The HUD will often appear when still observing and waiting for the BB and if you move the HUD during this time it will make a mess of things.

Idk where to go to delete the txts ur talking about? I'm also not sure what seat I'm sitting in? It's the bottom right seat at a 6 max cash table....I've got it saved as seat 3? Oh and I'm a noob and Idk what table manager is or how I go in and do steps 1-4 that you're talking about?

netsrak
06-13-2012, 04:27 AM
1. the files: open windows explorer or windows workplace and navigate to the folder c:\program files\rvg software\holdemmanager\config. In this folder you should see the files pospref.txt,....
If you have "hide known file extensions" enabled you will probably see
pospref.............Textfile or something like that.

2. The seat number is always counted clockwise from the dealer, so i guess 3 is correct.

3. Tablemanager is the window which opens when you start the HM1 auto-import