PDA

View Full Version : LeakBuster Beta Versions?

Giacomoe
01-24-2010, 02:32 AM
Hi there,

I'm confused about this thread here:
New feature thread for Leak Buster ( http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=17261 )

I see the Leak Buster Support writing about some new features of Version Beta 30b.

Where can i download this?
I've searched on the original LeakBusters website and in the Forums but i can not find this :/

Is there some kind of place where the newest beta updates are available for download or are you sending the download links only to some kind of beta testers.
If so i'd like to get one of those "beta testers" and get a link of the newest beta, since i always like to help and LeakBuster is bugged neways for me right now as you can see on my other threads.

Is it working for my setup?
I bought Leakbuster from Holdemmanager.com
My Holdem Manager version is 1.10

Please help me, i'd like to use the newest available version, like ive allways used the newest Holdem Manager beta versions.

Greets, Hettiger.

Julie
01-24-2010, 02:36 AM
Hi there,

I'm confused about this thread here:
New feature thread for Leak Buster ( http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=17261 )

I see the Leak Buster Support writing about some new features of Version Beta 30b.

Where can i download this?
I've searched on the original LeakBusters website and in the Forums but i can not find this :/

Is there some kind of place where the newest beta updates are available for download or are you sending the download links only to some kind of beta testers.
If so i'd like to get one of those "beta testers" and get a link of the newest beta, since i always like to help and LeakBuster is bugged neways for me right now as you can see on my other threads.

Is it working for my setup?
I bought Leakbuster from Holdemmanager.com
My Holdem Manager version is 1.10

Please help me, i'd like to use the newest available version, like ive allways used the newest Holdem Manager beta versions.

Greets, Hettiger.

Hettiger,

If you are using the latest HEM version you are using the latest update for Leak Buster as well. Version beta 30b was back in September of 09.