PDA

View Full Version : License/Activation Question

crassius
01-23-2010, 11:39 PM
I have Linux installed on my first SATA connector. Windows recognizes that drive as drive C.

Windows XP Pro is installed on the second connector, and windows assigns drive E to it.

I installed HM in windows, or course, on drive E, tried it for less than a week, and bought my license day before yesterday.

Today I had my computer case open to replace a noisy fan, and switched SATA connectors, to make Windows assign drive C to its installation.

HM validation failed at start up because of the change in configuration. I just switched the drives back to their original position and everything is working fine.

When you say the license is good for two installations, I take that to mean I can have it on two computers at once, like a lap top and my desk top. Not something I have now, I just have it on the desk top.

Or do you mean I get two installations, and if I change my configuration, buy a new computer etc, I can install twice, and after that, I need to pay for a whole new license again?

I want to change my drives back again, to make windows assign drive C to itself, but not if it means I will have to pay again when the inevitable happens and I switch to a solid state drive, upgrade OS, buy a new computer etc.

Did I buy a lifetime license good as long as it isn't on more than two computers at a time?

crassius
01-24-2010, 12:01 AM
"we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be use to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration and signup with a new login name and password and then you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

So you don't have to worry about re-registering HM too often.
In HM go to HELP--> SHOW SERIAL.. to view your serial. "