PDA

View Full Version : Reports not matching up

Lunatic973
01-23-2010, 10:06 PM
In Leak Buster when I run step 6 (filters) the amounts that show up under each filter, are completely different than the amounts when I load them into HEM reports.

I was trying to quickly run through each filter in Leak Buster, and wanted to look more in depth at the ones I was struggling with. When I loaded the filter into the reports, the amount of hands were off by quite a bit. Is there a date filter or any other options to select, besides the obvious "overall/6max/Full Ring?"

Wietse
01-24-2010, 01:53 AM
edit: never mind i did something stupid

Leak Buster Support
01-24-2010, 02:11 AM
In Leak Buster when I run step 6 (filters) the amounts that show up under each filter, are completely different than the amounts when I load them into HEM reports.

I was trying to quickly run through each filter in Leak Buster, and wanted to look more in depth at the ones I was struggling with. When I loaded the filter into the reports, the amount of hands were off by quite a bit. Is there a date filter or any other options to select, besides the obvious "overall/6max/Full Ring?"

There are no other options, but when you run the reports, you need to either add in 6max, or full ring because it defaults to overall.

If you are referring to filters 3-6 though, there was an error some time back with these, so you may need to delete these filters in your HM filters directory, and allow leak buster to re-create them for you. Also, make sure you have the latest beta. If you have a new clean install of the latest version this won't be an issue.

The rest should be ok for you though.

Have you been playing any Rush poker?