PDA

View Full Version : a few minor bugs

PotCtrlU
01-23-2010, 10:05 PM
hi hem forums,

been getting a few minor bugs, had a quick look through threads and faqs, but couldnt find solutions.

my tourney graph is totally wrong, can upload screenies if this isn't a common prob. It says im down 14k over 7k mtts w/ a str8 diagonal downward line, when on sharkscope it shows something very different w/ the same amount of games played. I know that sharkscope is very accurate, and my hem graph isn't.

when mtt table changes after I get ko'd, the final hand wont be tracked. For example, if I finish 31st and a 6max mtt, table changes, and my ko hand isn't recorded in hem.
I have tn to "autoclose finished mtts" in 10 seconds, but I dont think this stops the final hand import. I think its bc my hem usually adds the previous hand as the next one is being/has been dealt, and obv if iv just been ko'd,
I won't be dealt anymore hands.

hem loads the wrong color default text, mines set to black, and it loads as white everytime i boot hem.
so, everytime I boot hem, I have to go to player preferences and press apply to get my desired black default text. whenever I open player preferences, the default text select box shows black, so idk why this keeps happenening.

is it worth updating postgresql 8.3 to 8.4?

anyway, like I said, only minor bugs, love the software, keep up the good work

fozzy71
01-24-2010, 01:28 AM
hi hem forums,

been getting a few minor bugs, had a quick look through threads and faqs, but couldnt find solutions.

my tourney graph is totally wrong, can upload screenies if this isn't a common prob. It says im down 14k over 7k mtts w/ a str8 diagonal downward line, when on sharkscope it shows something very different w/ the same amount of games played. I know that sharkscope is very accurate, and my hem graph isn't.

What version of HM and what site?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

If you play at Pokerstars you need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

when mtt table changes after I get ko'd, the final hand wont be tracked. For example, if I finish 31st and a 6max mtt, table changes, and my ko hand isn't recorded in hem.
I have tn to "autoclose finished mtts" in 10 seconds, but I dont think this stops the final hand import. I think its bc my hem usually adds the previous hand as the next one is being/has been dealt, and obv if iv just been ko'd,
I won't be dealt anymore hands

Can you try increasing that setting to 15 seconds, and see if it helps? WHich site is this? Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

hem loads the wrong color default text, mines set to black, and it loads as white everytime i boot hem.
so, everytime I boot hem, I have to go to player preferences and press apply to get my desired black default text. whenever I open player preferences, the default text select box shows black, so idk why this keeps happenening.

It sounds like your Use For tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play). http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=13936

is it worth updating postgresql 8.3 to 8.4?

If your 8.3 version is working fine, it is not worth it. Make sure you keep copies of your archived/original hands and if/when you have a DB problem you can reinstall 8.4 and import everything again. Here

PotCtrlU
01-25-2010, 02:10 AM
Can you try increasing that setting to 15 seconds, and see if it helps? Which site is this?

its on stars, I rarely play anywhere else.

yesterday I increased the tn "autoclose finished mtts" to 30 seconds. this got me a few more of my ko hands when there wasn't a table break, but didnt stop the problem I originally posted about.

the problem is, when I got ko'd when tables break, the final hand isn't even tracked by stars. my table will stay open for 30 seconds w/ no one sat at it, bc of table break, and all remaining players are seated at the other tables. when I press the HH button on the empty table, it only shows the penultimate hand, not my busto hand, which, for me, is usually the one hand in the tournament I'd like.

would like to send HHs, but I play 25-100 mtt a day, and this happens 1/6-1/9 depending on 6max or FR, so theres a ton of ko table break hands iv already missed, would rly just like to sort this out for the future.

netsrak
01-25-2010, 05:24 AM
If the stars client doesn't write the handhistory we have no chance to fix this on our side. Can you request the hand manually?
You should contact stars support about this.