PDA

View Full Version : canot find betbox but can sometimes

justdoit
06-05-2012, 03:05 PM
hi, i got an error message that partypoker canot find the betbox however it most of the time does find it, if not i hoover the mouse over the right bottom part where the buttons are then i does find the betbox (for mousewheel scrolling betsize up/down)
i use the techno dark new theme and in the partysettings mousewheel scrolling is off.
tableninja pp never worked properly thats why i was using party ezcash which did. i wanted to give the trial another chance but it doesnt work again.
any ideas?

Fool
06-06-2012, 05:23 PM
The only currently supported theme is the Modern Table, default theme. Let me know if changing doesn't seem to solve the problem.

justdoit
06-06-2012, 05:39 PM
i used the modern table (dark theme)
the other thread was started afer PP did not work with it so i tried classic table

justdoit
06-07-2012, 12:13 PM
this error message came up again

a question unrelated to this topic
is it possible to use TN PP with the new game table grey skin?

Fool
06-09-2012, 04:40 AM
Please email support@alxsoftware.com with a link to this thread. I'll setup a teamviewer session and see what I can do.

justdoit
06-19-2012, 05:57 PM
please reply to my email to set up a teamviewer session.
thanks

raise1
07-04-2012, 06:20 PM

TN pp doesn't work correctly. Decimals in wrong places in bet box. And I've had this same problem with normal modern table theme and cards.

Fool
07-04-2012, 07:04 PM

TN pp doesn't work correctly. Decimals in wrong places in bet box. And I've had this same problem with normal modern table theme and cards.

Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

readylove
08-12-2012, 12:18 PM
coolllll
thanks admin