PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Poker - HUD Elements Problem

Gdog
01-23-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi, I'm playing on Pacific (Lucky Ace skin) and the HUD has been set up correctly and is importing the hands fine.

I'm having problems with the HUD displays though. When they come up they are all over the screen in a random manner unlike normally when they appear under/next to each players name. Sometimes there might be 6 players at the table and only 4 displays come up as well. I also have problems when a player leaves and a new player joins - I'm presuming this has something to do with the fact that on Pacific the tables have 10 seats and you can select any one of them but there will only ever be 6 or 9 players at the table?

If there some sort of workaround for Pacific or somethign special we need to do for this site as I do not have any of these problems on Betfair or Ipoker?

I have installed the latest HM version and also the latest Lucky Ace software so that's not the problem.

Any help appreciated,
Thanks.
Grant

fozzy71
01-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) Open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Rackad
06-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) Open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

im guessing this is an old guide cause there is no...
nor a...

Can some1 explain how to go about this problem that statsis all over the place.

netsrak
06-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Fozzies guide is correct in all points, you probably have "Hide known file extensions" activated in the folder options.
And the table manager is the window opening when you start the auto-import.

But here is a FAQ which should help you: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Pacific Poker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/386/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Pacific+Poker)