PDA

View Full Version : Hud not workng properly

Piranha
06-05-2012, 12:17 AM
About two days ago I started having problems with my HUD on Poker Stars. It's not working on all tables when I'm playing, generally it's the high limit tables where it isn't working. Sometimes the HUD will come on after 15 or 20 minutes sometimes it won't.

I downloaded the latest update, June3rd and followed all the instructions as well as rebooted but I'm still having problems.

netsrak
06-05-2012, 04:51 AM
Please try a new database for a test. If its still not working with the new database Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

Piranha
06-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Please try a new database for a test. If its still not working with the new database Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

How do I try a new database?

And just an update on this, it only seems to be effecting high limit tables for some reason. I've never had a problem on my 10-20 to 30-60 tables, it's always 50-100+ - I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks.

Patvs
06-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe (this build is more recent than the june 3th build)

Do the hands -of these high limit tables- show up in reports? If they don't: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
Do they import into a new database?

Piranha
06-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe (this build is more recent than the june 3th build)

Do the hands -of these high limit tables- show up in reports? If they don't: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
Do they import into a new database?

Thanks I actually did that this morning and so far no issues. The hands do show up in my database,reports, etc. It says it's importing them as I'm playing and I see them in HEM.

Hopefully this latest patch fixes it, looks good so far. I'll post back if otherwise.

Piranha
06-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Unfortunately, I'm still having the same problems with the HUD working at some tables but not others. I'm emailing you guys my HM.exe.config file with a link to this thread. Thanks

Edit: I can't reach your email addresses, is there a way to attach it here?

Patvs
06-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Email a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com
(when there is no HUD)
Check if one of the opponents has a weird player name with a <> !@#$%^&*() character.

Piranha
06-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Email a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com
(when there is no HUD)
Check if one of the opponents has a weird player name with a <> !@#$%^&*() character.

Just saw this thanks I will do this shortly. No weird characters that I remember but often the HUD will kick in after several hands but display no stats for anyone. Something else that's strange is there's one specific player that it never shows stats for.

Piranha
06-19-2012, 02:42 PM
I keep getting this message when I try to send the files:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@holdemmanager.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.7.1 ".exe" file attachment types not allowed. Please zip and resend.
550 5.7.1 Please see Various SMTP error codes explained | Email Help Center (http://support.mailhostbox.com/email-administrators-guide/error-codes) for explanation of the problem. (state 17).

udbrky
06-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Stars has changed the hand history locations for a lot of people.

You'll need to go to Stars' Options menu.

In the Hand History Folder location, check the location of the folder and make sure that it is in the list of Auto Import Folders in Hand Importing. Do the same with Tournament Summaries.

You may need to manually change the entries.

You might also need to manually import the hands from the folder and move to the archive.

If that does not work, it's because HM had already tried to process and reads them as non-hh or already imported. Please create a new database in database management. Then import the hands. You can export these hands and import into the original database.

don't send the .exe file - that's why it won't go. Please see the screenshot I attached for the right file.

But try these steps above first to fix your stars hh folder.

Piranha
06-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Thanks it wasn't the hand history location, that was correct. I think I have figured out what is causing this or at least a symptom of what's causing this. The stats are only not showing up if one specific player is at the table, sounds crazy but that explains why it was mostly high limit tables (he's a high limit player). If he joins the game late, I will have stats on the other players but once he plays a hand, they won't update anymore.

Is the solution still to create another database?

Piranha
06-20-2012, 11:42 AM
I was playing today with this player and no stats at the table. He left the table, and I left immediately after and rejoined and the stats appeared.

Patvs
06-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Email us a handhistory when this player was at the table.