PDA

View Full Version : incorrect stats on HUD

raised by jews
06-04-2012, 11:49 PM
I am currently using awesome hud ver.3 offered by husng.com, and I have used it for over a year now. when i updated to the newest HEM 1 version my hud started displaying incorrect numbers for villains actions at different blind levels.

Also, it is incorrectly showing the results for wins vs specific players in husngs. It shows that he won the game, but that is not being taken into consideration in his graph, and manually changing it to villain winning has no effect.

Is there a way to fix my HUD, or is there a way to revert back to the last version of HEM I was running?

netsrak
06-05-2012, 04:56 AM
You should probably contact the developers of the Hud you are using.

If HM itself displays wrong values please send us screenshots and the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.com. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

To install older HM releases please see this: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds

raised by jews
06-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Okay here is a HH in which villain folds preflop:
***** Hand History for Game 310933107 ***** (Pacific)
Tourney Hand NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, June 03, 07:37:11 ET 2012
Table 38590717 table 1 (Real Money)
Seat 9 is the button
Seat 4: raisedbyjews ( $550.00 USD )
Seat 9: tranganillo ( $450.00 USD )
tranganillo posts small blind [$15.00 USD].
raisedbyjews posts big blind [$30.00 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to raisedbyjews [ Kd 5c ]
tranganillo folds
raisedbyjews wins $45.00 USD from main pot

Here is a screenshot of the HUD I am using. When I scroll over the spade icon on the HUD to show villains VPIP%/PFR% based on effective stack size, position and action, it shows incorrect values. Here at this stack depth it shows villain as 100/45 from the SB, but this clearly is not the case because he has folded in previous hands. Before I updated HEM this was working perfectly, and for some reason it is not working now. Do you know how I can fix this? Thanks in advance for the help.

netsrak
06-06-2012, 05:16 AM
I can't reproduce it without the whole tourney handhistory. And please send it via mail together with the screenshots as explained before.

Xereles
06-13-2012, 07:17 AM
This is the same issue as here:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/253591-unreliable-statistics.html#post1247681
I'm using the default HUD and the reports tab is screwing up as well so it's definitely a problem with HEM, not just the specific HUD.

fozzy71
06-14-2012, 04:40 PM
This is the same issue as here:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/253591-unreliable-statistics.html#post1247681
I'm using the default HUD and the reports tab is screwing up as well so it's definitely a problem with HEM, not just the specific HUD.

I have had another report of this via PM on 2+2. We are going to need some recent hand histories sent to us from your tourneys for our testers to investigate this.

If this is the same problem as the other thread you linked to let's try and keep everything in that other thread if possible.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

LFCBADBOY
06-18-2012, 09:41 PM
I am also having a problem with this.

I got some help from the holdem manager team to reinstall holdem manager 1 to my new laptop and received my hand histories from poker stars which I then imported.

When I play games, I am getting most of the hud stats at 100%. For example, VPIP and PFR stats are 100% for like 7 players at the table.

Here is a screenshot of what I mean attached.

fozzy71
06-18-2012, 10:02 PM
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-110: Tourney HUD filter not working as expected, returns wrong results

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HMONE-110 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.