PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback and Bonuses on Graph

Biju
01-22-2010, 09:07 PM
I just entered my r/b and a bonus for the first time from the Options - rakeback and bonus section. On the Graph the r/b shows fine but there is no seperate line for bonus or does it show a change in the rakeback line if I add or subtract a bonus. Have I missed something. Where does the bonus show up.

Patvs
01-22-2010, 11:56 PM
The bonus shows up in the graph at the exact DATE/TIME you've picked for the bonus. You won't be able to see the difference between rakeback and bonus, but if it's a large bonus, you'll notice the JUMP in the r/b + bonus BLUE line.

Biju
01-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Ok It was there all along but as it was the last change on the graph and was a vertical line it was lost against the last grid line of the graph.

Biju
01-23-2010, 06:04 PM
In short I'd like to see my bb/100 with and without r/b and bonuses is this possible.

Is this graph the only area that uses the r/b and bonuses in HEM. Are there any filters in the Reports section that allow for your rakeback and bonuses to be shown so you can see your bb/100 with r/b & bonus as well by different dates etc. I saw r/back but that's what I have paid and I guess the r/b hands .25+, .4+ etc are number of hands that hit that $ r/b contribution.

fozzy71
01-23-2010, 09:39 PM
In short I'd like to see my bb/100 with and without r/b and bonuses is this possible.

Is this graph the only area that uses the r/b and bonuses in HEM. Are there any filters in the Reports section that allow for your rakeback and bonuses to be shown so you can see your bb/100 with r/b & bonus as well by different dates etc. I saw r/back but that's what I have paid and I guess the r/b hands .25+, .4+ etc are number of hands that hit that $ r/b contribution.

No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions/suggestions/292953-bonuses-displayed-in-reports-tab?ref=title

There are a few other similar uservoice suggestions, but this one has the most votes currently.