PDA

View Full Version : UB SN Support

twofingers
01-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Apologies if this is a repeated Q but I was unable to find anything about it yet.

Does HEM have support for SNG / Tournaments from Ultimate Bet?

I have zero stats from imported hands at present.

thanks

Patvs
01-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories are in English.

Try the table finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

twofingers
01-23-2010, 12:53 AM
Cheers pat but...

i updated to the latest version before making the previous post.

i am getting results and can run reports from imported hands from cash tables from UB no problems - it is only sng and mtt's that i see no results when on the tourney tab in HEM from UB.

Imported hands from Full Tilt work for both cash and tourneys.

EDIT::::
sorry - i can see hand history and run reports but nothing showing on the Stats, Dataview, Graph, Trending tabs from UB

are you saying that i should be able to see sng and tourney hand etc from UB??????
ie full support in HEM for sng and mtt from UB.

cheers

netsrak
01-23-2010, 07:50 AM
I'm not sure about UB.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files of such a tourney with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can have a look at it.

denis0712
01-23-2010, 11:16 AM
I am having the same problem, with cash games everything is ok, but my tourney wininngs on UB are not shown, to be exact they are all 0. I have updated to the latest version, all stats from other networks are ok, only this UB tourney stats are giving me headache. Thanks in advance

twofingers
01-29-2010, 07:07 PM
i resolved this issue.

previously i was using UB hand converter and then importing HH no probs. (but no tourney stats)

the new version of HEM now appears to support importing directly from UB's Hand History folder under Program Files\Ultimate Bet\

so it appears it might still be an issue importing tourneys from a "converted" HH file using the latest HEM.

anyway - i simply added the new folder path to my import folders.

thanks anyway

Polar_Bears
02-06-2010, 11:10 PM
I am sorry but I don't understand...does importing summaries for UB MTT's now work? So the data should be correct in my app now?

morny
02-09-2010, 09:11 PM
No its on the todo list to get this added as soon as we can, the previous poster was referring to importing hands not summaries

Polar_Bears
02-10-2010, 08:52 PM
No its on the todo list to get this added as soon as we can, the previous poster was referring to importing hands not summaries

Is there any ETA for this? It was something I was waiting for forever with PT and think it's long over due.

morny
02-11-2010, 08:08 PM
I dont have an ETA at the moment but well get it released asap

Polar_Bears
03-17-2010, 10:58 AM
I dont have an ETA at the moment but well get it released asap

ETA yet?

morny
03-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Sorry we dont usually give out ETA's because its very dependant on how other bug fixing goes, sometimes what can appear to be an easy fix turns into a complicated one and so its hard to give an estimate until we working on that particular bug, we have a very busy feature and bug list and we will get to it as soon as we can but i dont have an accurate time frame