PDA

View Full Version : Ladbrokes Euro Tables

Scully
01-22-2010, 03:37 PM
I updated to version 1.10 today. I played a couple of orbits at a Ladbrokes euro table. However the hands tracked are still showing as being in dollars.

Was Ladbrokes/Prima multi currency support included in the latest release?

Thanks

dirtylobster
01-23-2010, 05:59 AM
No, to my knowledge only underlying support in the database.

I wish that HEM would recognize the difference between €/$ SOON so I'd be able to play a wider range of stakes! They estimated multicurrency would be implemented in 2-3 weeks in the beginning of december, but you know how it goes..

I don't care about the currency conversion, I can easily do that myself, as long as HEM recognizes the different currency tables. I mean how hard can it be?

netsrak
01-23-2010, 06:57 AM
Its very hard - but it will be released soon. In 1.10.01 or 1.10.02

vlsup
01-25-2010, 05:23 PM
btw, when multicurrency will be ready, have you prepared way to enter and save conversion rates? Right now 1 EUR = 1.41 USD, but 2-3 weeks ago it was 1.49...

Alexdb
01-26-2010, 06:17 AM
No, to my knowledge only underlying support in the database.

I wish that HEM would recognize the difference between €/$ SOON so I'd be able to play a wider range of stakes! They estimated multicurrency would be implemented in 2-3 weeks in the beginning of december, but you know how it goes..

I don't care about the currency conversion, I can easily do that myself, as long as HEM recognizes the different currency tables. I mean how hard can it be?

Wasn't it May 09 at first? Pretty sure I've logged in to check for the update most days since then.

dirtylobster
01-26-2010, 07:03 AM
Heh yeah might very well be.. I started playing on both € and $ tables in august and have been following the development since then. :)

However, according to the blog (http://blogs.holdemmanager.com/3-2-1-blast-off/) multi currency seems to be the only major thing worked on right now. Let's hope we see some progress before the summer. :D

I might point out that I'm not just complaining.. I love HEM, it's an awesome piece of software and I really appreciate all the work that's being put into its development. That said I'm really looking forward to MC support when it eventually rolls out.

netsrak
01-26-2010, 07:54 AM
If FTP hadn't introduced the Rush tables last week i think the multi currency support would be released but now its the next major update in the queue.

Stake Monster
01-26-2010, 09:56 AM
btw, when multicurrency will be ready, have you prepared way to enter and save conversion rates? Right now 1 EUR = 1.41 USD, but 2-3 weeks ago it was 1.49...

I'm guessing they'll use a feed from xe.com or a similar site to update the conversion on the fly?