PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on Ladbrokes

BeatPoet
01-22-2010, 02:44 PM
My HUD has stopped working on Ladbrokes since their last client upgrade on the 20/01/10.

What I've done:

Upgraded to latest 1.10 HEM build
Checked HoldemManager.exe, HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe are run as administrator (I have Win 7)

I've also tried this:

Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

When I imported the GameHistory.dat file from my archived folder I was told: "Found 0 files to process...", which doesn't seem to make sense.

Anything else I should try?

I understand that Microgaming has disabled datamining tables which I'm not playing at, but that the HUD should still work when I'm actually at the table?

I did run a virus scan with AVG a couple of days ago which gave the usual false positive for HEM, but I didn't ask for the highlighted files to be quarantined or deleted.

Thanks

netsrak
01-23-2010, 07:48 AM
When trying to import a file from the archive you need to rename it or move it to a different folder because HM remembers which files the import already touched.

The Hud should work while you are playing, please check this and post the answers:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn%27t+Work

BeatPoet
01-23-2010, 11:21 AM
Hi

Working now, thanks.

Moved the GameHistory.dat to archived and re-named it. Re-imported the re-named file.
Deleted GameHistory.dat from it's original location in the LadbrokesMPP folder
Re-started the Ladbrokes client and a new GameHistory.dat file was created.

The problem appeared to be that the existing GameHistory.dat file in the LadbrokesMPP folder had become corrupted somehow (it hadn't updated since the Ladbrokes client update).

Playing without the HUD was quite liberating - I moved down a couple of levels and played for fun. Not sure I'd want to play at my normal level without it though!