PDA

View Full Version : HM dont work

LuCa______
01-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Hi i bought HM about a year ago,,,,i havent been playing tourney's much, i focused on cashgames,,,,now however i am starting up on tourny's and i wanted to see my stats ( i havent used it before), but it hasent imported any hands !!!! i get no results !! does the function of the tourney tab cost extra or something ? my version of HM is 1.09.03 and it should be the latest,,,( when i click on the link to upgrade i see version 1.08.04 !! isent that an older version ?)
Anyway, i would like somme feedback is to how i get the TM up and running :o)

LuCa______
01-23-2010, 12:20 PM
halloooo.....

fozzy71
01-23-2010, 03:03 PM
You posted in the Tourney Manager forum. That is a separate program from Holdem Manager. Holdem Manager has it's own tourney support.

Please update to the latest version 1.10 - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Make sure you are installing it to the proper installation path. If you installed to a non-default hard drive partition you need to browse and point the update installer accordingly.

LuCa______
01-24-2010, 04:21 AM
I installed the new 1.10 version with the 1.10 update and now touney data is avalible,,,,,but now my HUD dont work,,,the tablefinder does find the tables i am at, but no HUD display on the tables,,,,,i dont know what to do ?

LuCa______
01-24-2010, 04:49 AM
it seemed that HM didn't import hands,,,,i set it up to get the HH,,,,,i only updated the HM, why all these settings change ?

netsrak
01-24-2010, 07:01 AM
Sometimes because of an update administrator settings get lost because the file changes its size.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work