PDA

View Full Version : HUD Probs

guitarmonkey90
01-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Hi,
The hud stats are setup and displaying fine on my tables but the stats screen no longer shows up when i hover the mouse cursor over them.
I used to run hm on vista 64x ultimate fine. I am now on Win7 using hm 1.10
Does anyone have the same prob or a fix for this? Also when playing on a single table can i move my stat boxes independently? im playing on party and space is tight, when i right click and move one stat box it moves the same box for all the other players.Prob an easy way to do this,but i can find it lol!

thanks

guitarmonkey90
01-22-2010, 02:03 PM
Hi,
The hud stats are setup and displaying fine on my tables but the stats screen no longer shows up when i hover the mouse cursor over them.
Does anyone have the same prob or a fix for this? Also when playing on a single table can i move my stat boxes independently? im playing on party and space is tight, when i right click and move one stat box it moves the same box for all the other players.Prob an easy way to do this,but i can find it lol!

Thanks
P.S. sry posted this in manager bugs aswell by mistake

fozzy71
01-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Hi,

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] click for popup

Does anyone have the same prob or a fix for this?

If you haven't yet, please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Also when playing on a single table can i move my stat boxes independently?

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] WYSIWYG

guitarmonkey90
01-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Thanks