PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats lined up on one table but not others

Redbad
01-22-2010, 03:24 AM
I am lining up the stats window on the first open table however when i open a second table the stats are all mixed up and with the wrong players. I have set myself as hero, i clicked the fix my stats button ( and then turned it off ).
Im on a new lapton running windows 7 with the UAC off and have set the .exe's to run as admin.
Any idea on how to fix ?
Thx
Redbad

netsrak
01-22-2010, 07:29 AM
Please update to 1.10 final: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

configure Pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Redbad
01-22-2010, 06:51 PM
A quick question, does it matter if the size of the table is the default size or can it be larger. I have maximized the table size and cascaded them as that is the easiest way to see the table.
Thx
Redbad

fozzy71
01-23-2010, 02:55 AM
No, that shouldnt make the HUD positions different on different tables.

What site?

If it continue, please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

johnnytt
01-29-2010, 09:23 PM
I have same problem after I updated to latest version. My stats just all over the place even if I do this

"* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions. "

Is there other things I need to do. I never had problem until update.

netsrak
01-30-2010, 06:57 AM
Please check your table preferences settings

WYSIWIG must be checked
Lock the Layout must be unchecked.

Which Pokersite?