PDA

View Full Version : TB doesn't start!

dhadhadha
06-02-2012, 07:19 AM
hello, TB doesn't work in my Windows 7 64-bit. it just doesn't launch when I click the Configure button. but it works fine in Windows XP on another PC...what to do?

dhadhadha
06-02-2012, 08:07 AM
it's a strange, but now when I launch PS TB open too! so I think it is working but there is no TB icon in system tray...

Tilt Breaker
06-02-2012, 02:52 PM
it's a strange, but now when I launch PS TB open too! so I think it is working but there is no TB icon in system tray...

Hi Dhad,

It seems there is a bug affecting a few people where TB stops hooking into the poker site after a few sessions. Please send me your log files again now after TB opened with Stars. That should give us some good insight into the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Adam

ksos
07-15-2012, 12:00 PM
Hello

I have kinda the same problem, TB doesn't seem to work (it was working perfecly fine 2 days ago).
On tilt breaker config, I can edit the session stop but not the daily ones (and i'm playing atm).

The daily stats are the ones from 2 days ago.

Here is a screen shot of what i have.

Also I don't know where to find the log files (if you need it) ?

(i used a cleaner stuff for my cpu, do you think that can create bugs ?)

Tilt Breaker
07-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Hello

I have kinda the same problem, TB doesn't seem to work (it was working perfecly fine 2 days ago).
On tilt breaker config, I can edit the session stop but not the daily ones (and i'm playing atm).

The daily stats are the ones from 2 days ago.

Here is a screen shot of what i have.

Also I don't know where to find the log files (if you need it) ?

(i used a cleaner stuff for my cpu, do you think that can create bugs ?)

Hi Ksos,

Seems something very strange happened with your TB; your Daily Discriminator time is totally out of whack. Please go to the Feedback tab in TB and check the "include log files" box. Also if you could elaborate on the cleaner you used in the message text that would be very helpful; then hit "send".

Thanks for the report,
Adam

ksos
07-15-2012, 03:57 PM
well actually it's working back after a reboot...
I guess it was a bug of my computer mostly

sry ;)

thank you, tell me if you really need something but otherwise for me it's good :)