PDA

View Full Version : Ongame (HU)SNGs - playing 2 limits...

BlackPersian
01-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Hey there,

I returned to Ongame and wanted to analyze my first Session. I played a lot of 5$ and 10$ HU SNGs, but all SNGs are 10$ in my HEM. Now I saw the option: Tourney Default Buyin. How can I play at 2 Stakes at one time while HEM is importing correctly?

If that isnt possible (would make HEM useless at Ongame :( ). how solve the other player that? I think I am not the only one who is playing different Stakes at one time.

Thanks a lot!

BlackPersian

netsrak
01-22-2010, 07:20 AM
The only solution is to edit the tourneys manually in the dataview.

BlackPersian
01-22-2010, 09:59 AM
Ehm...I play 100+ tourneys per day....how should I do that? Thats obv no solution...

netsrak
01-22-2010, 11:41 AM
I understand that but what can we do if Ongame doesn't write the informations we need to the files?

I suggest you zip and mail the handhistories for some of this tourneys with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net and we'll have a look at it.

BlackPersian
01-22-2010, 12:33 PM
Hey again,

thanks for your fast answers. Sorry, dont misunderstand me. It was against your work. Was just shocked. I searched before and there it reads, that there are IDs in the HHs and HEM would recognize which BI it is. Some other Threads said, that everything to 54$ is working and so on.

I will send you some HHs later.

Another workaround would be Sharkscope -> Export -> Import in TM. But I need a new Code and nobody is answering till now (OK, my mail is from last night or something;) ). Wrote to this adresse: support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks!

BlackPersian

fozzy71
01-22-2010, 01:31 PM
Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.net.

BlackPersian
01-22-2010, 01:37 PM
Done.