PDA

View Full Version : EV calulculator

Kostas
01-21-2010, 09:40 PM
If HEM had a "call EV" on every street when ever a hand has gone to showdown. That would give us importent info on whether we are winning players or not. Every time we cal or get called on a street especially the river (wich is 100% + or - ev ) should be acounted for. It should not be an allin EV, but a cind of a call EV on every street that would provide us with priceless info.. Dont u think?

Patvs
01-22-2010, 12:54 AM
I think both systems are fair.
The current system's only problem is when 90% of your stack goes in preflop/on flop/on turn with the BEST hand. And you last 10% goes allin on the river (when you DON'T have the best hand)

An EV by street will be released in a future update, by popular demand.
After better MULTI CURRENCY / CURRENCY CONVERTOR support though.

Kostas
01-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Im sure its fair but it will not give the info I mean.
It only applies when allin but the fact is that every time a bet is called regardless of the street, the amount or who ends upp winning the hand, the EV of that call is going to tell you if you are a long term winning player or not (on showdown hands).
Now, that is the stat I would like to have on my HEM and Im sure many others would too.
I guess what Im trying to say is if you guys are currently working on the EV-stat maybe you could take this idea to the right table and see if it sticks.
It would be really cool to have that stat and I think it would really take HEM to a knew level

Thanks for youre time / Kostas

Kostas
01-22-2010, 12:02 PM
...point is that the allin dont matter, its the showdown that does!

netsrak
01-23-2010, 07:00 AM
Please use the Uservoice system for suggestions (link in my signature).