PDA

View Full Version : Step 4 (Trouble Hands)

Ajax
01-21-2010, 06:10 PM
When I clicked on Step 4 (Trouble Hands), it pulled in a lot of data, but I never specified a date range. So is that how it is supposed to work, based on all the hands that I have ever played? Will we ever be able to just get the trouble hand information for, say, the last two months?

Julie
01-21-2010, 06:38 PM
When I clicked on Step 4 (Trouble Hands), it pulled in a lot of data, but I never specified a date range. So is that how it is supposed to work, based on all the hands that I have ever played? Will we ever be able to just get the trouble hand information for, say, the last two months?

There have been talks w/ the developer about the possibility of adding this filter. Please keep an eye on the New feature thread for Leak Buster where we will announce any updates, etc.

Julie
01-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Here is a link to the thread forementioned:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=17261

Wietse
01-24-2010, 12:45 AM
so is that a yes or a maybe we will change it sometime in the future

Wietse
01-24-2010, 01:22 AM
I just created a whole new database and imported all my hand from january.
but it also takes in my hands at 100 nl FR for what I am using a whole different tactic. So for now Step 4 is useless.

Edit:

The same goes for step 8

Wietse
01-24-2010, 01:27 AM
Come to think of it does step 1 filter out heads-up matches?

Leak Buster Support
01-24-2010, 01:59 AM
We already added a filter for step 4. It will be out in the next release.

Why is step 8 useless for you? You don't want to see any of the older data?

Wietse
01-24-2010, 04:03 AM
I would like to be able to filter out hands from headsup matches. The query for filtering 6 max and Full ring is not working.
When I try to work on my 6 max game I would prefer to filter out those times I played an headsup match or full ring games.

I am not sure if I would like to see older data in step 8.
I imagine it would be nice to see if there are any specific players whom start to exploiting me when I start to resteal more.
I can not see this now, because there is already history between some players and me from back when I wasnt restealing that much.

My previous post migth have been filled with some negative energy. Sorry for that
I already bought acepokercoach a couple of months ago and now had to pay for leakbuster again. And I have an overall score of 9 and still loose my ### off. So i somewhat tilting.

Ajax
01-24-2010, 05:52 AM
Why is step 8 useless for you? You don't want to see any of the older data?

I have not used step 8, but I have looked at it quickly. Here are my thoughts.

I think step 8 needs to have a date range as well, but the date range needs to be more sophisticated than your average date range. It needs to interpret TWO dates that are input by the user.

The first date would be your regular-style date range, as in “process all the data that originated from this date forward, but nothing older.” This would allow the user to age the data out at the rate that he thinks is best.

The second date range would be for the user to filter out players that are no longer active. It would indicate, “get me information as specified from the first date forward, but only include players who have played since this more recent date.” This would allow the user to decide the point at which he no longer needs to be studying a player who at one time played against him frequently, but has seemed to have gone away over the past month or two.

The two dates would combine to create a window of information that is most important to the user.

Leak Buster Support
01-24-2010, 05:17 PM
I will check into the heads up, but I was pretty certain it should only be doing 5/6 players, and then =>7 players. But I will ask about this.

Thanks for the other suggestions Ajax. I'm sending those to the developer.