PDA

View Full Version : Help with a lot please!

KingofkardZ20
01-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Ok, bear with me as these questions may be rather easy for most of ya, but I'm pretty confused so don't make to much fun of me

First, how do I change this so that I can switch it to my PS name and see reports/graphs and all that for PS? Also can I tweak it so it shows FTP/PS stats combined?
(I have gone into Setup Hero Names and Player Aliases, must be doing something wrong)

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af261/KingofkardZ20/nhem.png

Would be awesome if someone can help me (fully) understand what these numbers mean (not these specific numbers just sat at a 2PLO table so I could take the pic). Mainly looking for what exactly each # represents, and how they can help me when I'm playing...
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af261/KingofkardZ20/wtfaredemnumbas.png

Also if it matters I only have PLO HEM, but am thinking about getting the Hold Em upgrade in the next week or so. So if anyone could help me understand the diff between the numbers for PLO and Hold Em also that would be awesome...

If anyone knows of somewhere that I could read about everything there is to know about how to use HEM that would be awesome as well...

Ok last thing, does HEM suck with recording MTT results from HH's or what? All of the HH's I requested from FTP's "Beta HH Retriever" in the "My Promotions" page have been loading fine, but there results/finish positions are all wrong. The hand histories for tournaments I had saved to my computer all loaded fine so I'm not sure if it's because I got them from the Beta HH thing or it's just HEM...

If your actually still reading this far I greatly appreciate your time!!!

Patvs
01-21-2010, 07:50 PM
-1 Changing the hero name: -first import a handhistory .txt file of a hand YOU were involved with, second--> click next to PLAYER and select your nickname.

-2 Combined stats: OPTIONS--> Player ALIASES---> Create an ALIAS... and add your FTP and PS nicknames to that ALIAS.

-3 The Numbers: Go to HUD OPTIONS--> Player Preferences to see which stats you have--> (in the appearance tab---> select: show abbreviations--> to help you in the beginning which stat is which)
Most important stats: VPIP / PFR / AGG / HANDS:
VPIP (Voluntary Put Into Pot = percentage of hands he plays)
PFR (Pre Flop Raise = percentage of hands he raises)
AGG (Aggression Factor = the raise/bet to call ratio)
HANDS (number of hands)

One block shows the OVERALL TABLE stats: average VPIP / PFR and the last three pots won.

Create your own HUD, based on your playing style, whether you play SNG/CASH, headsup, 6max, fullring, etc. etc.
HEM is perfect for MTTs on Full Tilt. Since Full Tilt writes ALL information to a tourny summary. You've only requested the handhistories. You need the summaries. Reimport all your ORIGINAL handhistories. They should include the summary files.

On Stars you need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.
Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.
Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:
Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200
Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

KingofkardZ20
01-21-2010, 08:27 PM
Thank you very much sir! That is exactly the kind of response I was looking for.

KingofkardZ20
01-29-2010, 09:46 AM
Another quick question for whenever someone sees this-

What sites does HEM work with? Right now I play on Full Tilt Poker, Poker Stars, Ultimate Bet, Cake, Absolute Poker, and RPM...

netsrak
01-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Please look at the bottom of the homepage: http://www.holdemmanager.com/

KingofkardZ20
01-30-2010, 07:40 AM
Oh, duh never scrolled down that far, tyty!