PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Manager Not importing hands from random tables

beng2813
01-21-2010, 04:54 PM
I have windows 7 and have done everything instructed for this operating system.

I have the latest update.

Got a brand new comp about a month ago. HEM has been working perfect, until today.

Fired up 8 tables (4 on PS and 4 on FTP, the tables in question were both fulltilt) and only six tables hands were imported. Table manager recognized the tables, but there were no stats in table manager and no hud.

I can find the files manually in ftp hh folder. When I try to import using "import from file" it says "0 files to process..." and nothing happens.

One of the tables was a new "short buy in" table. I thought that may have something to do with it, but the other table was a normal one.

I have had this problem on a completely seperate machine running xp. Is it possible this is specific to some other software, program, etc that I was running on both?

netsrak
01-22-2010, 06:26 AM
You are using 1.10 final?

If you try to reimport a file you need to rename it or move it to a different folder and import it via import file or import from folder.

If that doesn't work please zip and mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can have a look at it.