PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt - HUD works for hero stats, nobody elses

kiwirich
01-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Hi there,

I just installed the new Full Tilt update, and also installed the latest HEM update.

When I open a table on FT and start playing, and press auto import, the hands import properly. The stats for HERO show up, and some table stats show up, but none of the other player's stats show up.

If a hand goes to showdown, the small HUD icon showing the showdown hands also works.

I've tried closing the table manager, and re-importing but the same thing displays. I've tried moving the hero's stats to see if any other stats are underneath, but nothing is there.

Using Windows XP right now.

Would appreciate any help.

fozzy71
01-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Please make sure you are using version 1.10.

Make sure your auto import and archive folders are properly setup. You do not want your archive folder in the same path as any import folders.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

If you are still having problems, please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.