PDA

View Full Version : Weird HEM tab/button on my taskbar

MattSLY
01-21-2010, 01:15 PM
For some reason, when I was using HEM today, a tab/button appeared on my taskbar which read "Janus VIoverlay" (no quotes) and I don't know who Janus IVoverlay is. The tab/button had a HEM symbol on it which is why I'm alerting you to this. Thats not my name and I was afraid of hackers, etc. So who is Janus IVoverlay and why did this tab/button appear on my taskbar??

Here is the image of the button/tab (notice the depressed button which reads Janus IVoverlay and has the HEM symbol): http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp328/nawledge4pwr/JanusVIoverlayweird.jpg

fozzy71
01-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Is Janus IV a table name?

I don't see the taskbar for the Table Manager. Is it possible this is the Table Manager taskbar item and the name/title of the item was incorrect?

MattSLY
01-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Is Janus IV a table name?

I don't see the taskbar for the Table Manager. Is it possible this is the Table Manager taskbar item and the name/title of the item was incorrect?

I checked all the table names that I played when this "Janus IVoverlay" tab appeared and none of the tables I played at had such a name.

I'm not sure where the table manager tab was. Sometimes I minimize the table manager and it disappears from my taskbar even though I believe it is still running.

I'm not sure how the name of the table manager would appear different than it normally does.

fozzy71
01-23-2010, 01:56 AM
I checked all the table names that I played when this "Janus IVoverlay" tab appeared and none of the tables I played at had such a name.

I'm not sure where the table manager tab was. Sometimes I minimize the table manager and it disappears from my taskbar even though I believe it is still running.

It minimizes to the system tray, by the clock.

I'm not sure how the name of the table manager would appear different than it normally does.

Me neither. I will forward this to my co-workers for further discussion.