PDA

View Full Version : Incomplete Tournaments

avaholic
01-21-2010, 03:37 AM
I am trying to figure out how to get my manager to show my updated results in tournaments. It shows the number of tournaments that have been completed, and the number of incomplete. So, I got all of the hand histories from the incomplete tournaments emailed to me and then imported into my manager, but it is not updating results. I really like to go through and analyze results and statistics, but find it inaccurate without all the data. Does anyone have any advice on how to get this corrected and possibly any suggestions on how to correct this problem for future tourneys?

Thank you for your help and input.

netsrak
01-21-2010, 06:43 AM
Which site?
Which HM version?

fozzy71
01-21-2010, 10:51 AM
... So, I got all of the hand histories from the incomplete tournaments emailed to me and then imported into my manager,......

Did you also get the Tournament Summaries mailed to you?

avaholic
01-21-2010, 02:12 PM
Which site?
Which HM version?

it is on Full Tilt poker and I have the small stakes holdem and omaha version

avaholic
01-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Did you also get the Tournament Summaries mailed to you?

I don't think so. Will this solve the problem? I haven't gotten any of the summaries emailed to me on the completed tournaments, why would it be able to complete some tournaments but not others?

fozzy71
01-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Because some of the more popular games (STT/DoN) is established in HM for the payouts, etc. Anything over a single table (and likely some single tables) you have to import the summaries so HM knows how you finish and what you win.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

avaholic
01-21-2010, 09:25 PM
I play on Full Tilt...not PokerStars

I got the hand histories for the missing tournaments emailed to me. Then I imported them into my manager. Since it looks like from what you said, Full Tilt gives the results, how did I get my manager updated with those results?

Thank you.

fozzy71
01-21-2010, 10:34 PM
You need the summaries for HM to know how you finished, so it can complete the tourney data. Otherwise the only option would be to right-click > edit the tourneys from the Dataview tab. Full Tilt writes a separate summary file for every tournament when you play. I don't know if they sent you these files as well, but it doesn't sound like it. I have never requested specific tourneys from full tilt.

I would probably recommend you just ask their support for ALL your old Hand Histories AND Tournament Summaries.

avaholic
01-22-2010, 02:57 AM
Thanks for the help