PDA

View Full Version : HUD Does not hover over right players LOCK POKER / CAKE POKER / HM1

marosobek
05-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Hi,
I am having a weird problem, started this morning after Lock Poker merged with Cake Poker (Revolution Gaming).
I use HM1.

All the hands seem to download fine, as well mine as well the other player's. The HUD settings do not hover over the right players and when I try to move one HUD the same HUD moves across each 4 tables at the same time. My stats on the other hand are fine, exactly where should be (all tables). Sometimes 2 tables work fine, other are messed up.

I am not sure what to do. Is that something to do with seating preferences setting? I do not see Cake poker client there, Merge only. I suppose Merge client would not work anymore with Lock Poker.

I would really appreciate some help on this one. Its very annoying when playing more then a few tables.

thank you in advance,

zecavis
05-31-2012, 06:11 PM
+1

Please help.

Patvs
05-31-2012, 10:01 PM
HM1 Cake update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_31May2011.exe
Note: I read in the release list there was a HM1 Cake update in this build, but I couldn't find the details of what that update actually is, but it might fix this issue.

microbob
06-02-2012, 03:20 AM
Yes, this is a seating preference setting issue. HEM1 is not set up for seating preference. You have to turn off that option in the client and will just have to deal with your seats being in all different locations on each table....IF you want the HUD to work.

Very much hope HEM fixes this. Seating preference on Lock/Cake/Revolution for HEM1 HUD is a pretty reasonable request.

In other news, I have to right-click each table in my table-finder to manually tell it whether it is a 6 or 9 seat table. Otherwise, all the 9 handed settings will show up on the 6-max tables, etc. Kind of annoying. It says "9 max" right there in the title of the table so I suspect it shouldn't be too hard to program table finder to do this automatically.

Patvs
06-02-2012, 07:06 PM
@microbob: email us a handhistory of a 9max game to support@holdemmanager.com

rbrizzy
06-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Is there a way to lock just one table at a time so I can move them where I want. Seems otherwise I can't multi table

netsrak
06-05-2012, 04:54 AM
Its either SHIFT right-mouse key or CTRL right-mouse key to move the stats only on one table.

rbrizzy
06-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Neither one of those work. I tried both and they moved on both tables. I set the one table and then the other table is mixed up for my hud.

Patvs
06-07-2012, 07:17 PM
We're still working on a HM1 seating preferences fix.
For now disable it (don't use preferred seating).
It should be added in the next internal update.

rbrizzy
06-07-2012, 09:15 PM
I have had the preferred seating click off on the client.
I see in the table preferences you can lock it so you move only one panel at a time. Not how you suggested above.

rbrizzy
06-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Nevermind. That does not work either.

netsrak
06-08-2012, 04:24 AM
You need to disable the seating preferences in HM1 for now.

rburke87
06-09-2012, 11:42 PM
You need to disable the seating preferences in HM1 for now.

I can't even find the site options under seating perferences to disable. It's either CKE or Revolution right? Neither are there.

fozzy71
06-10-2012, 10:06 PM
I can't even find the site options under seating perferences to disable. It's either CKE or Revolution right? Neither are there.

I think that he meant you needed to disable it in the Cake Client when he posted that. We just fixed this in the new release.

You need to update to 1.12.10b and then you can enable the options in the Cake Client and HM1 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

cake options menu > game > seating > [x] enable 'always sit in specific seat'

HM1 HUD Options menu > seating preferences... > cake > set the seats to match the Cake client.

jonmon101
06-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Kick ass mine kept randomly switching a ton for whatever reason

rburke87
06-11-2012, 06:38 PM
I think that he meant you needed to disable it in the Cake Client when he posted that. We just fixed this in the new release.

You need to update to 1.12.10b and then you can enable the options in the Cake Client and HM1 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

cake options menu > game > seating > [x] enable 'always sit in specific seat'

HM1 HUD Options menu > seating preferences... > cake > set the seats to match the Cake client.

Thanks for the quick reply. Working flawlessly now.

fozzy71
06-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems.

rbrizzy
06-13-2012, 04:54 PM
great update. everything is working great. thanks.