PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars stopped importing

bluandbrneyes
01-20-2010, 10:45 PM
Please help. HEM works fine with FT, it just stopped today importing hands for pokerstars, I already went thru the adminastrator stuff, all work fine till using it today on stars. (yesterday was fine) and I have upgraded/downloaded most recent update today to no avail. Just to let you know I went thru hell to get it to work the first time a few weeks ago ( I have no computer savvy whatsoever)

netsrak
01-21-2010, 07:19 AM
Are you using 1.10 final? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

bluandbrneyes
01-21-2010, 09:41 PM
I just got a brand new computer 16 days ago. After numerous emails back and forth between support you all helped with a key problem, postSQL set up and pkerstars issues everything was running beautiful till 48 hrs ago when the HUD/import stopped working for PS, it still works fine with FT.
Previously in my issues to get it up an running we alreadytook care of the windows 7 issues and administrator changes, and like I said all worked fine until 48 hrs ago.

Do I have to start all over to get PS up and running again?

netsrak
01-22-2010, 06:59 AM
Reboot your computer, delete all files in the stars handhistory folder or move them to a different folder and try again.

You are using 1.10 final?

bluandbrneyes
01-22-2010, 10:50 AM
I am using 1.10 but how do I know if its 1.10 final. I am not sure where my hand histories are being held. I had created a poker stars hand history folder but nothings in it. So do I still delete the created empty folder? if so where do I direct the hands to go? I appreciate all your help, and hopefully I get back up and running soon on PS

netsrak
01-22-2010, 11:33 AM
You see the HM version in the title - it should be 1.10-
Don't delete the folder - only files in there, if its empty ok.
During play hands should appear there. This is configured in the Stars client, somewhere under Options->handhistory.