PDA

View Full Version : AP/UB HUD Not adjusting to # of players changing

LHEM100
01-20-2010, 08:46 PM
I am playing on AP using Beta 8 in 6 and 9 max LHE games. When players leave the game or are added sometimes the HUD will not correct itself and continue to display the folded cards in the wrong spots. I have to quit HEM and restart it several times per session. Any ideas on how to get this to work properly as the number of players changes in a session?

netsrak
01-21-2010, 07:38 AM
Lets first check your configuration: please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

LHEM100
01-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Lets first check your configuration: please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

That took me to a landing page with a list of FAQs in it. Could you be more specific as to which one you need me to answer? BTW - I am using the latest 1.10 final realease now. Still having the issue. It doesn't always appear, but it does happen several times per session. Usually at a 9 handed table that is currently only playing with 3 or 4 players.

netsrak
01-22-2010, 11:52 AM
Sorry, our FAQ system changed yesterday. Thats why the link is broken.

This is the new one: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn%27t+Work

LHEM100
01-23-2010, 09:32 PM
What version of Holdem Manager are you using? The latest v1.10
What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site? Only on Cereus
Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT) FL HE, 6 and 9 handed
Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button? Yes
Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? Yes
If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Yes
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. Attached.

To summarize: Under a full table, everything is fine. HUD works great, no problem. The problem happens when players begin leaving a full table. When a table goes from being 8 handed to 6 handed for example, or from being 5 handed to 3 handed. The HUD will start displaying the hole cards in incorrect locations. Sometimes it will fix itself after a few hands, but many times it will continue to show the cards in the wrong positions and require that I stop the HUD and restart it to get it work properly for short handed play at full tables.

fozzy71
01-24-2010, 01:37 AM
hud options > additional hud filters > Filter for # of Players

You have this:

<setting name="PlayerNumberFilter">
2:2,2
3:3,3
4:4,6
5:4,6
6:4,6
7:6,10
8:7,10
9:8,10
10:9,10</setting>

If you want to see all of everyones hands in the HUD stats you need set those all to 2 - 10.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/210/Additional+HUD+Filters

LHEM100
01-27-2010, 01:36 AM
Hello. I think you are misunderstanding the problem. I am able to see the HUD stats just fine. And it works properly for changing the stats as the number of players changes. What doesn't work right is that it shows the hole cards in the wrong locations and the only way to fix it is to either have the game become a full game again or restart the HUD.

I have uploaded a picture that shows you the problem. This happens quite frequently when playing at short handed tables on AP.

netsrak
01-27-2010, 08:18 AM
Please try to enable Hud Options->Site options -> Absolute/UB-> Attempt to detect 4max tables.

LHEM100
01-28-2010, 02:54 AM
Please try to enable Hud Options->Site options -> Absolute/UB-> Attempt to detect 4max tables.

What would that have to do with playing at 6 Max or 9 Max tables and it getting confused on hole card locations?

I have actually tried to detect 4 handed tables, and that is another source of different bugs. That bug is in the HUD config options, you cannot create a "use for" option for 4 handed tables. So there is no way to have a HUD config that is used for 4 handed! The only options are HU, 6, and 9 handed.

The original problem is super easy to duplicate in the HUD. All you have to do is sit at a 6 Max table that is full, have two people leave and watch the hole cards go crazy.

netsrak
01-28-2010, 07:09 AM
I'm just trying to narrow the problem so that i can forward it to our developers.

LHEM100
01-30-2010, 01:11 AM
I'm just trying to narrow the problem so that i can forward it to our developers.

Ok, I played yesterday with attempt to detect 4 handed tables option turned on. No difference. Still experienced the hole cards jumping to the wrong seats whenever a six or nine max table on AP got short handed. This is a pretty easy problem to duplicate. You must have show hole cards turned on of course.

LHEM100
01-30-2010, 01:13 AM
Also, there is the second problem that you cannot specificy a HUD config to use only for 4 Max tables since there is no checkbox for 4 handed in the Use For options. Can you please report that as a bug as well because it makes it impossible to design a HUD layout for 4 handed tables. Thank you.

LHEM100
01-30-2010, 01:45 AM
Ok, this is even easier to reproduce than I thought. We started a brand new game at a 9 handed LHE table. Only three of us started. Right away it put the hole cards in the wrong position. I am enclosing a screen shot showing the problem and a red circle shows where the cards should be. This should be all they need to fix the problem.

netsrak
01-30-2010, 06:59 AM
I already forwarded it to the developers. It will hopefully be fixed in the next releases.

LHEM100
01-31-2010, 03:30 AM
Great, thanks. Let me know if you need any additional information.