PDA

View Full Version : Best way to go back to 1.09

walofs
01-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Hi,
I have version 1.10 Beta 10 which seems to work fine on Stars.
However, when I open Full Tilt a lot of Full Tilt's graphics are missing.

I uninstalled/reinstalled FT with no improvement. If I open Full Tilt on another PC (which doesn't have HEM) everything is fine.

I would like to switch back to HEM 1.09 - what is the best way to do this without losing my data, please?

netsrak
01-20-2010, 02:00 PM
You could just install the 1.09 update again.
But the problem is probably caused by a wrong auto-import folder for FTP.
Make sure you have configured it to: c:\program files\fulltilt poker\handhistory (or sth. similar) and not to the main FTP folder (like c:\program files\fulltilt poker)

walofs
01-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Make sure you have configured it to: c:\program files\fulltilt poker\handhistory (or sth. similar) and not to the main FTP folder (like c:\program files\fulltilt poker)

Thanks very much, netsrak, I'll let you know how I get on.

pczxmg
01-20-2010, 02:10 PM
I also have problems with beta 8 (8b is the same) and FT. Simply the HUDs do not appear, even if HM is importing the hands correctly in the right folder.

The stats are correct in the active player details, but the HUDs do not pop up

I have then installed again version 7 and everything works fine (so definitely the problem is with version 8)

fozzy71
01-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Were these observed tables or tables you were playing on? Holdem or Omaha? Was it the new Rush tables?

walofs
01-20-2010, 04:16 PM

Sorted - I had the folder set to the root.
Many thanks, netsrak.

pczxmg
01-21-2010, 03:46 AM
Were these observed tables or tables you were playing on? Holdem or Omaha? Was it the new Rush tables?

MTT tourneys, 45 and 90 men S&G

netsrak
01-21-2010, 04:23 AM
Please update to 1.10 final: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe