PDA

View Full Version : Rush Poker FTP

superninja
01-20-2010, 11:27 AM
Will work the stats for these tables in a future?

fozzy71
01-20-2010, 02:35 PM
We are working on a couple possible solutions but I can not give any guess as to when/if it will be working. The nature of the game makes it an unusal technical challenge.

SenatorKevin
01-20-2010, 03:21 PM
What about just a quick update so that HEM can flag these games as Rush so that my stats and reports fro a regular NL game don't get all messed up.

As mentioned in another part of the board, I'm not too worried about the HUD not working during Rush play.

fozzy71
01-20-2010, 03:38 PM
I don't know how easy that would be, but I did forward the suggestion to the development and support team.

Rvg72
01-20-2010, 03:51 PM
What about just a quick update so that HEM can flag these games as Rush so that my stats and reports fro a regular NL game don't get all messed up.

As mentioned in another part of the board, I'm not too worried about the HUD not working during Rush play.

In 1.11 we'll be working on adding Cap game support and as part of that we could also flag a game as Rush and allow reporting on that
Roy

nachtwacht
01-20-2010, 06:49 PM
As far as I see, the hand history does not have any reference to rush tables.

Is it possible to create a filter on the table name (I think it is stored in the HEM database ?) so hands played on rush tables are filtered out by adding a filter ?